Job title: Real Estate Broker
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Job description: Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. It’s a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Gearhart office is looking for a professional Real Estate Broker to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Broker’s responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Assist sellers in how to best promote their properties to attract advantageous offers
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques
- Evaluate the clients’ desires and economic capabilities to discover the appropriate suggestions
- Proven track record of sales
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation
- Great customer service
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Must be coachable
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be 18+
- Amazing Culture and Collaboration
- 401K plan Offered
- Excellent Training and Coaching
- Mentoring Program Offered
- Strong Support Team
- Designated Workstations
- Part-time (case-by-case basis)
- Estimated Commissions between $50,000 to $75,000 (DOE)
Expected salary: $50000 – 75000 per year
Location: Seaside, OR
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:22:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!