Job title: Real Estate Broker
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Job description: Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. It’s a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Bainbridge Island office is looking for a professional Real Estate Broker to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Broker’s responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Mediate the dealings between sellers and buyers ensuring good conduct and the honest exchange of information towards a beneficial understanding
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns.
- Generate and manage lists of properties for sale
- Proven track record of sales is plus
- Ability to work autonomously and sell effectively
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Basic knowledge of MS Office
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be 18+
- Strong Culture and Collaboration
- 401K plan Offered
- Mentoring Program Offered
- Strong Support Team
- Lead Programs Offered
- Estimated Commissions between $65,000 to $90,000 (DOE)
Expected salary: $65000 – 90000 per year
Location: Seattle, WA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:23:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!