Job title: Real Estate Agent
Company: Windermere Real Estate
Job description: Being a Windermere agent is much more than a job. It’s a true calling. We believe in acting beyond ourselves and caring deeply about our clients and communities. We exist to elevate and humanize real estate, every day. We are relationship heroes.
Our Walnut Creek office is looking for a professional Real Estate Agent to be an intermediary between sellers and buyers. A Real Estate Agent’s responsibilities include marketing listings and providing guidance to buyers and sellers. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate.
After applying you will receive a Quick Assessment via email, once completed we will be in contact with you. Please do not reach out to the office. #LI-Hybrid
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Present properties to potential buyers and address questions or concerns.
- Advertise properties through a variety of marketing techniques
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services
- Remain knowledgeable about the market and best practices.
- Outstanding people skills with a demonstrable aptitude in negotiation
- Have an abundance mindset
- Trustworthy and results-driven
- Have a servant’s heart approach to customer service
- Consultant approach to business
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
- Must be 18+
- Instant credibility by leveraging our 50 years of experience
- Professional Training – Online and live continued education available
- Integrated Tech – Personalized website, CRM, presentation tools, and more
- Dynamic Marketing – Upscale marketing for your print or digital marketing needs.
- Much much more we can discuss in the interview
- Estimated Commissions between $75,000 to $100,000 (DOE)
Expected salary: $75000 – 100000 per year
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 22:23:20 GMT
Apply for the job now!