Job title: Purchasing Associate
Company: Godshall Recruiting
Job description: Why you will love this job:
- A well established company in Greenville is looking to add a Purchasing Associate to their Purchasing Team!
- Work for a company in strong growth mode with a family-like atmosphere!
What your future day will look like:
- Issue purchasing orders for domestic and international orders
- Onboard new vendors and products
- Work closely with suppliers to determine pricing and ensure vendor compliance
- Possess working knowledge of product lines offered by company
- Maintain accurate files/records for supplier billing and payment
- Assist merchandising department in conducting market research to determine product pricing
- Maintain and update product database
- Company offers a great benefits package once hired on!
- Health Insurance
Type: Contract to Hire
To be a champion in this role, you will need:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field is preferred
- 1+ years of purchasing experience in an industrial environment
- Prior vendor negotiating experience
- Strong knowledge of ERP/MRP systems and Excel
- Excellent communication skills
We know you are more than a resume and understand your next career move needs to be the right fit! If this is your first time considering Godshall as your trusted partner, welcome! Once you have applied, we ask that you give us 1-2 business days to review your experience and skills. You will then hear back from one of our recruiting professionals on your next step. If you are checking in to see what types of roles we have, please consider reaching out to your recruiter instead. We will happily update your file and make sure we are considering you for all roles your experience is a perfect fit for!
Godshall & Godshall Personnel Consultants, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, status as a parent or protected veteran status.
Expected salary: $20 – 24 per hour
Location: Greenville, SC
Job date: Fri, 06 May 2022 22:37:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!