Job title: Property Manager
Company: Osprey Management
Job description: Description:
The Property Manager is responsible for managing operations and seeking to maximize the financial value of an assigned mobile home community. This Property manager position reports to the assigned Corporate Asset Manager and together, in a partnership, works to improve community maintenance, select contracted services, execute capital improvements, regular reporting, community and employee safety, and legal compliance.
Additionally, the Property Manager’s responsibilities consist daily of administration, marketing, leasing, collections, resident relations, resident retention, and customer service. This includes daily oversight/maintenance community curb appeal and maintenance personnel.
- Base salary of $38,000/year plus free housing
- FREE rent onsite living (2 bedrooom) including utilities
- $500 Employer contributed towards total Medical premium, (available after 60 days)
- Dental, Vision and other supplementary benefits (available after 60 days)
- Holiday & Paid Time Off
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ONSITE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Management of onsite residents including but not limited to rent collection, evictions proceedings, community rule enforcement, etc.
- Budget management and financial reporting
- Promotion of Property through outside marketing campaigns
- Performance of showings to interested applicants
- Relationship building in the local community
- Willingness to work respectfully with people of diverse backgrounds
- 2-3 years of managerial experience
- Strong written and verbal communication/teamwork skills
- Professional presentation
- Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week with additional hours as required for proper management of asset
- Ability to solve problems involving: residents, personnel, finances, equipment/ maintenance issues, emergency situations, etc.
- Willing to learn and a drive to improve community/asset
Osprey Management is a full-service, commercial real estate firm that delivers highly specialized Property Management Services and focuses primarily on Manufactured Housing and Self-Storage. We own and operate over 60 properties across 20 states. We are looking for an amazing Property Manager to help oversee managing one of our Mobile Home Parks. Requirements:
Expected salary: $38000 per year
Location: Durand, MI
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:59:02 GMT
Apply for the job now!