Job title: Property Director/Manager ( Real Estate Management)
Job description: Job Description
Highly reputable multi-location Real Estate Development Firm looking to add an experienced Director of Property Management to their team.
Established company is looking for a motivated PM
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow their career in real estate
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.
- Attracts, develops and retains a diverse team of managers knowledgeable and capable of meeting the property management needs of each client. Supports the onboarding of new c managers.
- Provides ongoing support with training, coaching and developing career paths for associates that desire growth opportunities
- Regularly influences and mentors property managers and their teams and communicates the importance of having a positive attitude, demonstrating professionalism and maintaining a strong work ethic
- Holds self and managers accountable for completing property management tasks and activities in alignment with standard operating procedures, and owning issues and solving problems in collaboration with other departments to deliver measurable business results
- Conducts ongoing performance management activities by providing constructive feedback and coaching through regular check ins, structured one-on-meetings, mid-year touchpoints and annual reviews
- Has a regular team meeting cadence to review key performance indicators, update on company initiatives, discuss client expectations, review financials, address training needs and overall department objectives
- Works alongside the leadership team to devise client relationship management plans and relationship building activities based on the classification and importance of key client
- Executes on relationship management activities to identify client issues and opportunities and develops detailed action plans to improve the property and client relationship, with special attention on high risk accounts
- Models company culture, values and brand promise to foster and strengthen client relationships
- Acts as a brand ambassador by communicating and demonstrating the value and benefits of our products and services
- Builds strong relationships with owners acting as a trusted advisor, bringing key insights and solutions to specific situations and following through on commitments with honesty and transparency
- Work through, influence and understand the financial and operational goals and objectives for Key clients including but not limited to: capital improvement projects, financial challenges, goals and objectives.
- Partners with and leverages internal cross functional support teams to deliver high quality and prompt customer service that is in line with client expectations
- Effectively leads the communication and change management of corporate initiatives that directly impact the property manager and the client
- Oversees the onboarding of new clients and establishes go-forward service expectations
- Effectively manages the seamless transition of managers on properties, to prevent any disruption in the levels of service with the client
- Takes ownership of controllable key performance indicators for their book of business: e.g. customer experience, client retention, growth, profitability, manager turnover
- Accountable for managing FYVE client contracts and obtaining timely renewals
- Responsible for maintaining growth and profitability of each account through the addition of new products and services based on client needs and pricing
- Participates with senior leadership to develop business plans and supports the delivery of company initiatives to all direct reports in line with strategic objectives
- Use of company tools, technology policies and philosophies in the role and integration to the team and staff.
- Works with leadership to review manager property assignments to ensure adequate balance of properties, appropriate workload and seamless manager transitions
- Reviews financial reports and other related client deliverables in support of the manager or as required, based on an agreed upon schedule
- Regular attendance and punctuality are essential functions for the role.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIY Property Managers, Support Staff
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field from an accredited college or university
- 5 to 7 years’ experience in property management, construction or hospitality preferred
- Experience in operations, account management or relationship management an asset
- Valid state driver’s license and state-mandated vehicle insurance.
- Possesses and maintains certification in the field of property management strongly desired.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & PROFICIENCIES To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Demonstrated experience in managing large, complex accounts with multiple clients and stakeholders.
- Ability to translate organizational change implications and generate a change approach and solutions that drive desired results and client satisfaction
- Demonstrated success working with and managing cross-functional teams, committees and councils in order to achieve desired results
Excellent decision making and analytical skills to effectively tackle issues or challenges that may occur daily
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career submit your resume and APPLY TODAY!
DAIN T. MURRAY
Do not hesitate to call or email for more information
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 02:45:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!