Job title: Project Manager (Media/Advertising domain)
Job description: Role Description –
1. Overall responsibility for the delivery of projects assigned to you.
2. Relationships across all facets of technology and operations
3. Execution of and driving of governance and project management practices
4. Evangelizing and representing the best of what project management offers
5. Partnering with others to drive innovation in our processes and projects
6. Organizing and negotiating the allocation of technical and human capital resources.
7. High quality deliverables and artifacts
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent education and work experience.
Highly preferred resources working in media/advertising industry
Minimum 7-8 years of experience primarily in project management for a large global organization.
Proven ability to estimate task duration for all project resources
Financial acumen to understand and articulate business value for complex Projects, Programs or other initiatives.
Strong understanding of and experience in deploying Program Management and Governance processes.
Minimum 4 years managing medium-scale, enterprise projects, 2 years managing project budgets & 3 years business analysis experience
Experience managing SaaS and Cloud implementations along with vendor relationships
Working knowledge of Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code, and DevOps
Experience operating in an active PMO structure
Vendor management experience
Exceptional teaming skills and ability to excel in matrix work environment where requirements can be often ambiguous
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 26 May 2022 23:57:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!