Job title: Program Manager
Company: Ukpeagvik Inupiat Corporation
Job description: Bowhead seeks a Program Manager to support an upcoming Innovation, Integration, and Information Support III (3IS III) contract primarily at Schriever Space Force Base, CO. The Program Manager shall be responsible for the total program management and coordination in support of the operational and developmental test and evaluation (OT&E / DT&E) of space related systems, Space Wargaming, Distributed Mission Operations of Exercises, Information Technology support, and A&AS for multiple USSF organizations. The PM will oversee support for infrastructure and resource management functions to include C4I architecture, IT equipment custodian (ITEC), assessment and authorization, budget, manpower, personnel, deployments, training, facility management, finance contracting and logistics.
The 3IS contract supports Space Delta 12 (DEL 12) and its subordinate units (12 Delta Operations SQ (12 DOS), 1st Test and Eval SQ (1TES), 3rd Test and Eval SQ (3 TES), 4th Test and Eval SQ (4 TES), 17th Test and Eval SQ (17 TES) and 14th Test SQ (14 TS); Space Delta 1’s 392 Combat Training SQ (392 CTS); Space Delta 10, OL-B (STARCOM Wargaming); Space Delta 11’s Aggressor and Range Squadrons (25 SRS) and 98th Space Range Squadron (98 SRS); and other mission partners, including USSPACECOM and Space Systems Command (SSC) elements.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform program management by providing and orchestrating resources, financial management, administering contract actions, monitoring performance, making recommendations for improvement, supporting meetings, and preparing deliverables, including Progress, Status, and Management Reports; Cost Performance Reports; Contract Funds Status Reports, and Management Plan.
- Perform program level management, integration, cross utilization, control, and oversight of all related contractor/sub-contractor activities. Assure satisfactory technical performance, program risks, oversight of schedules, costs, administration, security, reports, reviews, and similar functions and activities associated with this contract. Be the single interface to the 3IS III government PM for program management activities and communications concerning the multi-function teams (MFT). Have full authority to act for the on all contract matters relating to daily operations.
- Identify and recommend specific program/task tracking and reporting software applications to be used in the performance of program management responsibilities. Use government-off-the-shelf (GOTS) and/or commercial-off-the-shelf (COTS) apps to max extent possible to support the contract.
- Maintain approved management plan, which shall include program management structure; approach for program management support; reporting, admin, and accounting mechanisms; management methodology/techniques/organizational structure, etc.
- Provide technical integration and resource management for tasks to include cross-task and reach-back integration for additional technical services, system engineering, and analysis and evaluation of initiatives. Manage support resources, including travel and ODCs; interface with the Contractor Program Manager (CPM) to verify availability of funding.
- Interface with government to expedite changes and mods to include realignment of funds, level of effort adjustments and addition of in-scope efforts. Program, develop, maintain and deliver a database of all lessons learned.
- Bachelors (BS) Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics Science, or Equivalent.
- Strong DoD Space Officer background, preferably service in one or more of the organizations served by this contract.
- At least ten (10) years in management positions with ten (10) years experience in one or more of the following space related focus areas: Program Management; OT&E / DT&E; Wargaming; Distributed Mission Operations (DMO) in support of exercises utilizing Live, Virtual, Constructive (LVC) tools and processes, and Information Technology.
- Graduate of Space Operations Officer Courses (Space 100 through 300)
- Possess knowledge and experience managing tasks to include Test and Evaluation, Space Exercises and Wargaming, systems engineering, business process engineering, customer relationship management, project management, financial management, change management, risk management and IT service Management.
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office software suite – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees and senior military leadership
- Strong interpersonal skills and good judgment with the ability to lead and motivate.
Graduate USAF Weapons School – Space Superiority
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: Must currently hold a security clearance at the Top Secret/SCI level. US Citizenship is a requirement for a Top Secret clearance at this location.
In accordance with Executive Order 14042: Ensuring Adequate COVID Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors, candidates should be aware that they may be required to have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire.
Applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug & alcohol screening and/or random drug screen, and must follow UIC’s Non-DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing Program requirements. If the position requires, an applicant must pass a pre-employment criminal background history check. All post-secondary education listed on the applicant’s resume/application may be subject to verification.
Where driving may be required or where a rental car must be obtained for business travel purposes, applicants must have a valid driver license for this position and will be subject to verification. In addition, the applicant must pass an in-house, online, driving course to be authorized to drive for company purposes.
UIC is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V. In furtherance, pursuant to The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act 43 U.S.C. Sec. 1601 et seq., and federal contractual requirements, UIC and its subsidiaries may legally grant certain preference in employment opportunities to UIC Shareholders and their Descendants, based on the provisions contained within The Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act.
All candidates must apply online at www.uicalaska.com, and submit a completed application for all positions they wish to be considered. Once the employment application has been completed and submitted, any changes to the application after submission may not be reviewed. Please contact a UIC HR Recruiter if you have made a significant change to your application. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA), persons unable to complete an online application should contact UIC Human Resources for assistance (https://uicalaska.com/careers/recruitment/).
UIC Government Services (UICGS / Bowhead) provides innovative business solutions to federal and commercial customers in the areas of engineering, maintenance services, information technology, program support, logistics/base support, and procurement. Collectively, the fast-growing Bowhead Family of Companies offers a breadth of services which are performed with a focus on quality results. Headquartered in Springfield, VA, we are a fast-growing, multi-million-dollar corporation recognized as one of the top 25 8(a) companies for government contracting. Bowhead offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment, short/long-term disability, and 401(k) retirement plans as well as paid time off programs for eligible full-time employees. Eligible part-time employees are able to participate in the 401(k) retirement plans and state or contract required paid time off programs.
Link to Apply: https://rn21.ultipro.com/UKP1001/JobBoard/JobDetails.aspx?__ID=*C16D1258CBF6EEA8
- UIC and its Family of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics EOE/AA/M/F/D/V.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
- Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP
. * The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Location: Schriever Air Force Base, CO
Job date: Wed, 13 Jul 2022 07:58:54 GMT
Apply for the job now!