Job title: Professional Services Manager
Company: Phocas Software
Job description: Phocas is a software provider that is committed to helping people feel good about using data. Our Budgeting & Forecasting and Financial Statements products help businesses report, budget and react faster, while engaging all stakeholders with intuitive tools that take the pain out of multiple iterations and back-and-forth processes. Our software brings together organizations’ most useful data from an ERP and other business systems and presents it in a way that makes it easy to analyze by anyone.
To put it in a nut shell, we’ve got a great products, loyal customers and a happy team! We hire really smart people who are incredibly curious and passionate about alleviating customer’s pain, but also about changing people’s lives through how they do their job.
As our Professional Services Manager, you will oversee, guide, anticipate and direct the delivery of the services projects with existing and new customers to ensure they are on time, within budget and to the highest standards for ensuring a satisfied customer.
- Running the commercial function of the team – establishing strategies to hit consultancy revenue targets.
- Managing the team’s resources efficiently and profitably while introducing agile methodology.
- Working with the sales team to make sure we can fulfill and have planned for their success.
- Establishing a strong knowledge base of Phocas’ product offerings, becoming a recognized expert to the business, our clients and partners.
- Mentoring and guiding our consultants from a technical, operational and commercial standpoint and be their escalation point when needed.
- Working with our customers and all of our internal teams to ensure the full customer lifecycle is a smooth experience
- Establishing working practices that allow for any size of client to enjoy a fully customized, scalable experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in the field of Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Minimum 5+ years of business experience within a similar role and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple complex programs.
- Demonstrable successful in leading a team – training, delegation, development.
- Strong technical aptitude including thorough working knowledge and application of SQL.
Desirable * Experience working with Phocas or related products
- Project Management Certification (Agile).
- SQL Certification.
Fun / Fulfilling: Awesome culture and meaningful work!
- Autonomy: Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- Growth: Opportunity to be more – for you and the business
- Wellness: We believe in a real work life balance and have a strong family orientated culture
In addition to a fun and fulfilling team and environment, other benefits provided include:
- 401(k) match
- Company paid medical, vision and dental with buy-up options
- Generous time off – 20-vacation days and 10-sick days plus generous company holiday schedule
- Remote work available
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
Job date: Sun, 05 Jun 2022 22:35:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!