Job title: Professional Services Consultant
Company: Pure IT CUSO
Professional Services Consultant
Pure IT Credit Union Services is seeking an experienced Professional Services Consultant to join our team! Pure IT Credit Union Services (a CUSO) began as a partnership between a credit union and a group of technology services professionals who joined together to help move credit unions toward cost-effective, cutting edge, and business enabling technology.
Pure IT Credit Union Services provides strategic IT Consulting, Assessments, Projects, and Managed Services for credit unions looking to elevate technology. Comprised of a team of experienced architects and consultants, Pure IT is a trusted partner that provides clear documentation and strategy road maps to better position credit unions to serve their members.
The Professional Services Consultant gathers, analyzes, documents, and reports on data and information gathered for client engagements and the Intellectual Property (IP) of Pure IT. They offer advice and expertise to help improve business performance in terms of operations, profitability, management, structure, and strategy. Their work stretches across a variety of areas, including People, Process, Technology, and Business Management. In addition, this person facilitates the onboarding of new Managed Services clients with documenting current processes and configurations to establish the current state of the environment and the operating procedures for the ongoing service relationship.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients
- Meet with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment
- Collect information about the client’s business through a variety of methods (shadowing, interviews, surveys, reading reports etc.)
- Analyze and interpret data to unearth areas of improvement and comprehend why those areas exist
- Formulate recommendations and solutions with attention to the business needs, capabilities and limitations forming concise reports
- Present findings and suggestions to clients with ample justification and practical advice
- Develop detailed business plans to drive small or radical changes
- Assist the client in implementing the plan and resolve any occasional discrepancies
- Become an expert on Pure IT Professional Services and function as a SME for client conversations as well as internally, identifying opportunities for improvement
- Provide guidance for any recurring problems and issues
- Create and document Intellectual Property for Pure IT
- New Managed Service Client onboarding interviews, data gathering, documentation, and summary reports.
- Travel will be required for this role
- Proven experience as business consultant or equivalent
- Credit Union/business management experience is preferred
- BIA/BCP experience is preferred
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Creativity and innovation
- Problem-solving and strategic planning ability
- Analytical skills
- The ability to cope with pressure and challenges
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Cypress, TX
Job date: Sun, 15 May 2022 04:37:33 GMT
Apply for the job now!