Job title: Professional, Account Services
Company: Under Armour
Job description: Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
The responsibilities of the Professional, Account Services will be to manage the customer service aspects of our highest volume accounts. These individuals will analyze customer fill rates and independently problem solve for delayed product. They will communicate and partner with the sales team and buyers for the accounts to determine the right action plan for UA and the customers regarding their orders. They will run SAP & BI reports to determine allocation fill rates, future fill rates and system release dates so that the warehouse has efficient time to pack orders within the customers’ requested windows.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily customer order bank management for North American Wholesale accounts
- Analyzing account fill rates and actively problem solving for delayed product
- Running SAP & BI reports to determine current fill rates, future fill rates and system release dates so that the warehouse has efficient time to pack orders within the customers requested window
- Provide detailed allocation reports and updates to account managers and customers regarding their orders and be able to answer any questions in regards to reporting
- Independently take action on various company reports
- Partner with sales to determine the right action plan for Under Armour and the customer regarding their orders and shipments
- Aid in the development/improvement of procedures, reports & processes
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding orders, shipments, products, VAS requirements and pricing
- Service all inside and outside calls promptly and with enthusiasm
- Process sales orders via, email, telephone or electronically; confirm all orders received and troubleshoot any issues
- Understand the product line and cross sell when needed
- Manage account dashboards to ensure accurate and timely deliveries
- Ensure a working knowledge of entire order cycle and have the ability to identify any gaps or process improvements
- Work cross functionally with the Supply Chain, DH, IT, Accounting and Production Teams to coordinate and ensure delivery by specified dates; if specified delivery dates are not met, needs to take action and expedite or trace missing or delayed shipments to satisfy customers
- Arrives at meetings and appointments with customers on time and prepared
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Availability during normal work hours (8:30 am – 5:30 pm) in order to respond promptly to customer needs or requests for service and assistance
- Must be detail oriented, a people person, able to prioritize tasks and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines
- Identifies and resolves customer problems in a timely manner. Listens to feedback and improves service
- Meets time commitments to customers
Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1+ years of related customer service
- Professional written and oral communication demonstrating a courteous demeanor and desire to assist the customer and internal departments
- Working experience with Microsoft Office
- Location: This individual must reside within commuting distance from our global headquarters in Baltimore, MD.
- Return To Work Designation: 2 days a week in-office, the remainder of work week remote.
- No relocation provided
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
Learn more about Under Armour’s COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies
Location: Baltimore, MD
Job date: Wed, 22 Jun 2022 03:27:05 GMT
Apply for the job now!