Job title: Product Manager Senior (VP) – Business Banking Lending
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Job Description:
JPMorgan Chase has undertaken an aggressive goal to become the leader for Business Banking in the United States. To achieve this, we are investing heavily in digital and technology infrastructure to transform how we provide services to our customers. Streamlining product offerings, optimizing pricing strategies, and ensuring a risk resilient portfolio will be critical to maximizing our investments.
The Business Banking Lending team is seeking a highly motivated leader with strong business acumen and technical expertise to help manage the existing Large Dollar (“Graded”) lending business within Business Banking Lending. A successful candidate will collaborate across the organization to optimize profitability, simplify internal processes, and improve customer experience across the business unit. The candidate will also lead the analytical agenda on the existing portfolio to identify areas of focus, as well as identify opportunities for technology investment focused on digitization and automation. Lastly, the candidate will lead a critical workstream on the product simplification to ensure Business Banking Lending’s offering are comprehensive but optimized based our client’s needs.
- Manage existing BB Lending product constructs for large dollar lending and help prioritize decisions around features, enhancements, and simplification
- Develop and execute long term plan to maximize business unit profitability, taking into account customer relationships, pricing strategies, risk resilience, and expenses
- Streamline product offerings across Business Banking Lending to best serve our customers while simplifying our surrounding internal processes
- Partner with finance to help develop and execute a new, holistic pricing strategy for large dollar lending that meet financial return hurdles and takes into account business risk appetite and other critical factors
- Prepare holistic updates on business growth strategies and accomplishments to senior management
- Lead cross functional work streams and change management processes focused on improving business results and transforming business operations
- Manage critical business procedures and guidelines tied to the large dollar loan business and its products and processes
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 7+ years of professional experience, with a focus in banking or small business strongly preferred; experience in functional areas like finance and risk a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills and ability to work well in cross-functional teams
- Ability to summarize complex problems and present to executive audiences
- Experience with P&L analysis and understanding key drivers of profitability
- An outstanding ability to analyze problems and apply quantitative analytical approaches along with strategic decision making
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to lead in an environment of strong risk and controls
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
About the Team:
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.
Our business bankers work in the Consumer Bank to provide financial solutions to small business owners across the U.S. Customers turn to us for financing and advice as they start, run and grow their businesses. We partner with clients throughout the process, investing in our communities and people for the long-term.
Location: Wilmington, DE
Job date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 01:18:48 GMT
Apply for the job now!