Job title: Product Manager – Platform (remote)
Job description: Company Description
At SmartRecruiters, we believe that people are the heart of an organization. That’s why we’ve built our modern Talent Acquisition Platform to help companies hire the best talent! In 7 years, we expanded our customer base to 4000 companies in every industry and continent and have given transparency and feedback to millions of candidates on their applications.
We offer a competitive salary, generous equity, and strong career progression opportunities. We enjoy a collaborative environment that spans offices in San Francisco, Berlin, Krakow, Paris, London, and Spokane. This is a casual and pet-friendly place. We pride ourselves for being a product first organization, and we have one spot open on our product team!
We are looking for an outstanding Product Manager to join our team and help drive the evolution within our product suite, specifically in relation to our APIs and ecosystem within our Platform group. This group consists of teams which are working on API Platform, Integrations Platform, Communications Platform, Data & Insights Platform, Search Platform and our Core Profile.
This role is for you if you are a product manager with a deep understanding of user-first feature development, experience with SaaS products, geeks out on all of the opportunities APIs can bring, and has a passion to change recruiting forever. You will own product features from conception to implementation and beyond. We believe in continuous improvement of features we have shipped, as well as rigorous measurement of their impact on our users.
Your ability to research, be creative, display grit, lead, and listen will determine the future of the product. This is an interdisciplinary role, and you will work with Design, Engineering, Data Science, and Product Marketing to deliver a world-class product. You will launch new products that support our mission of connecting people to jobs at scale.
This is an exceptional opportunity to build innovative products at a global startup with plenty of market traction and customer love. Your product will be used at scale: recruiting teams at thousands of companies worldwide and millions of candidates will benefit from your work. If you enjoy tackling both strategy and day-to-day execution, and are ready to roll up your sleeves on day one, come work with us.
You’ll join a supportive, diverse group of talented Product Managers, Designers and Engineers in Berlin, San Francisco and Krakow. We are looking for someone who will love recruiting technology innovation as much as we do!
- Experience within building out API infrastructures, ecosystems and the associated developer/partner experiences to make them a success
- Ability to make things happen
- Ability to turn complexity and uncertainty into awesomeness
- Self-starter with with an appetite and ability to own a large part of the product
- Experience designing products that optimize web and mobile visit conversion
- Product management experience at a SaaS or B2C start-up
- Familiarity with AI, data science and data engineering
- Good understanding of how software products leverage machine learning algorithms
- Good grasp of UX
- Keen interest in technological innovation
- Empathy and active listening
- Penchant for data-informed decision-making
- Excellent communication and storytelling skills
- Ability to collaborate and lead across multiple teams on complex projects
- Attention to detail
- Aspiration to be an excellent colleague and teammate
- Fluent in English
- Bonus, experience working with job boards (both mainstream & niche) and HR tech products
SmartRecruiters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 22:28:40 GMT
Apply for the job now!