Job title: Portland law firm seeking full-time administrator
Job description: Job Description
Portland firm seeking firm administrator. Join a collaborative team in an environment that prioritizes work-life balance. The administrator will oversee non-attorney staff performing a wide variety of clerical, administrative suport tasks to contribute to the overall efficiency of the firm.
- Trains staff regarding firm procedures and information systems.
- Supervises and counsels support staff.
- Recruits and assists in hiring new non-attorney employees.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of non-attorney employees as needed and in accordance with company policy.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the office; prioritizes use of support staff and facilities.
- Manages the daily operations of information systems.
- Manages equipment, office services, and facilities.
- Manages schedules and appointments including trial dates and hearings, and meetings and travel.
- Maintains a professional and positive work environment by facilitating effective communication and information sharing among professional, paraprofessional, management, and support staff.
- Prepares legal correspondence and documentation.
- Participates in strategic planning process with management to identify and accomplish short- and long-term organizational goals.
- Prepares the organizations budget.
- Performs or facilitates and delegates accounting functions as needed. These may include billing, preparation of financial statements, management of reports, and collections.
- Consults with outside accountants for audits, preparation of tax returns, and the production of other reports as required by law.
- Drafts and implements operational and human resource policies and practices to ensure quality services.
- Assists with human resource management as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Detail-oriented and professional.
- Advanced understanding of office management practices including knowledge of accounting procedures and information systems.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks, delegating when appropriate.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or other similar software program.
- Ability to maintain confidential records.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree required.
- At least 2+ years of experience in a law firm management position.
- AV Preeminent, Martindale-Hubbel rated firm
- Inclusive, collaborative environment
- Firm prioritizes work-life balance for all legal professionals at the firm
- Competitive compensation BOE, standard benefits package
To learn more about this exceptional legal opportunity please send your resume to [email protected] and call or text me at (605)988-6745 to discuss details of this position.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 23:57:07 GMT
Apply for the job now!