Job title: Pharmacy Accounting Lead
Job description: Job Description:
Company Name: Kroger
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
This position provides leadership assistance in the Third Party Pharmacy. Responsible for assisting in the supervision and training of team members, including but not limited to account reconciliation, research, collections and audit. Role model and demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Speak to groups of various sizes under various conditions. Give presentations and group training.
- Coordinate training for new associates.
- Provide management with status and progress reports as related to specialists.
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Responsible for various period-close functions.
- Serve as backup for clerical functions.
- Provide feedback to manager on performance reviews of team members.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Highly self-motivated and willing to take initiative. Must be able to effectively complete assigned tasks and special projects independently.
- Advanced computer skills and exposure to various software programs.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Ability to make intelligent decisions quickly and confidently.
- Demonstrates leadership capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be able to communicate with all levels including upper management.
- Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
- Good organization skills and the ability to function effectively in a multi-task environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a technical aptitude.
- Ability to be flexible and commit to the hours the workload demands.
- May or may not be required to obtain and maintain National Pharmacy Technician Certification.
- Ability to travel independently
- Physical ability to access all necessary files.
Desired Previous Job Experience/Qualifications:
- Associates degree in an accounting, finance or related field of study preferred.
Education Level: None
Required Travel: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Keywords: Wichita, Accounting
Jobs at Kroger Accounting Services: At KASH, we service Kroger’s internal customers in accounting and human resource functions. We perform accounting functions for Kroger’s Supermarket and Convenience Store Fuel Centers, Third Party Pharmacies, and Kroger’s private label charge card. In our Human Resource Shared Services Center, we support the Kroger divisions with payroll processing, garnishments, leave of absence, time and attendance, and interpreting contracts into our database. We also staff an imaging center where we digitize all paper files for the company. We employ over 300 associates at KASH, and offer competitive wages, benefits, and room for career advancement.
Company Overview: Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly half a million associates who serve over 11 million customers daily through a seamless shopping experience under a variety of . At The Kroger Co., we are Fresh for Everyone™ and dedicated to our Purpose: To Feed the Human Spirit®. We are committed to creating #ZeroHungerZeroWaste communities by 2025. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: KS || Hutchinson || 2700 E 4Th Ave || 67501 || Kroger || None || Accounting; Kroger Support Center || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None
Location: Hutchinson, KS
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 04:20:13 GMT
Apply for the job now!