Job title: Personal Lines Insurance Customer Service Representative
Company: Moran Insurance, LLC
Job description: Property and Casualty
(440 License) or (220 License)
We are located in Vero Beach, Florida, and are seeking an individual with great customer service skills.
Ideal candidates must have knowledge and experience in the property insurance industry. Candidates must also have great organizational and computer skills, and be able to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate outstanding client service
- Ensure all productivity, quality, and service standards are met
- Process client payments
- Process endorsements and changes
- Manage a monthly expiration list
- Maintain current and accurate data in the agency management system
- Develop and maintain positive, productive relationships with agents, managers, peers, co-workers, teammates, and employees
- 2+ years of Personal Lines insurance experience
- Knowledgeable with personal lines auto insurance
- All required active licensing (440 or 220)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, delegation, and decision-making skills
- Outstanding verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to perform large work volumes with high degrees of accuracy
- Exceptional personal character, including a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and willingness to assist others at all times
We are a well-established independent agency with offices in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Ponte Vedra Beach, St. Augustine, Vero Beach, and Sebastian, Florida.
Location: Vero Beach, FL
Job date: Thu, 28 Apr 2022 22:26:37 GMT
Apply for the job now!