Job title: Personal Insurance Account Manager
Company: Insurance Brokers of Arizona
Job description: Insurance Brokers of Arizona
Insurance Brokers of Arizona is one of the fastest growing insurance agencies in the state of Arizona. Our approach to insurance is second to none and we are looking for an ideal candidate to come in and contribute to our success!
- Insurance Brokers of Arizona provides financial protection by presenting insurance products from top-rated carriers while providing superior service, maintaining flexibility, and adapt accordingly with the changing needs of our customers, carriers, and industry.
- Our vision is to become the trusted insurance experts for individuals and families in the communities that we serve.
- Our mission is to contribute to the insurance industry with the utmost ethics and integrity, while creating lasting relationships throughout the customer experience.
- Our agency has won many awards including:
- Best of Gilbert – 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Insurtech Pioneer Award
- Expertise.com Award 2021
- Phoenix 5 Star Home/Auto Insurance Professionals Award 2015, 2016
- Top Insurance Agency in Arizona with nearly 1500 5-Star Google Reviews
To include but not limited to:
- Work well within a team environment.
- Service personal insurance clients accounts including making policy changes, document requests, handling billing questions, assisting clients with audits & assisting clients with claims.
- Able to cross-sell or pivot to other lines of insurance that are in the best interest of the client(s).
- Respond promptly to voicemail, emails and other client request(s) compliant to company expectations.
- Work with Insurance Carriers and Insurance Underwriters daily with new and renewal insurance policies.
- Update/Maintain Agency Management Software with all account documents, conversations and any other pertinent information
- Able to understand, review, consult, and communicate insurance related products to prospecting customers.
- Self-reliant, unwavering dedication, and willingness to improve on a day-to-day basis
- Bi-Lingual is a plus
- Property/Casualty License
- Proficient in MS Word/Excel/Outlook, comfortable with insurance-related technology
- Previous working experience in an independent insurance agency (preferred)
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Flex schedule with the opportunity to work from home (based on experience)
- Continuing Education and License renewals paid by Agency
- Group Health Plan paid by Agency
- 24/7 TeleDoc paid by Agency
- Voluntary Ancillary products – Vision, Dental and entire AFLAC suite of products.
- Costco Membership paid by Agency
- 401k match up to 3%
- Hawaii timeshare that rotates thru employees
- Birthday off every year
Expected salary: $40000 – 60000 per year
Location: Gilbert, AZ
Job date: Thu, 16 Jun 2022 22:41:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!