Job title: Personal Care Worker (PCW)- NOW is the time to explore your new health care career- | Part to Full-time
Company: Interim HealthCare
Job description: Location: Fort Collins Area
Status: Full to Part Time
Hourly rates: $16.00 – $17.00
Do you enjoy caring for others? Is it who you are? If you have integrity, drive and are motivated to do what is right. If you are seeking an opportunity that allows you to step into a patient’s life and become a part of their story…you were made for home health care. We support creativity, integrity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At Interim HealthCare we work hand in hand with you so that you have a meaningful career. There is no limit to your potential here. Right now, Interim HealthCare is hiring Personal Care Workers for the Fort Collins area
Each Interim HealthCare team member is committed to understanding the needs of our clients. We understand how frightening it can be to depend on others for daily care or to lose their independence. That is why we hire the best Personal Care Workers (PCW) to provide in home services to our clients. With over 50 years of providing exceptional client care, we are looking for more people to help with our mission!
As a Personal Care Worker, you will work directly with the client in their home to aid in activities of daily living. These duties can include tasks such as meal prep, grocery shopping, light house keeping, bathing/grooming, nail and skin care, oral hygiene, dressing/undressing, and companionship.
Interim HealthCare is actively seeking passionate Personal Care Workers (PCW) who want to join a Team committed to helping people stay in their homes. The demand for these services is increasing and we need YOU to help as many people as we can.
Bring your enthusiasm and compassion for helping others and we will provide you with an environment that will inspire you to make a difference!
- Weekly pay
- Flexible hours
- Weekday shifts available
- Weekend shifts available
Part time to full time hours available
- Access to company supervisors for support at all times, 24x7x365
- Competitive hourly pay AND travel time
- Dental Coverage Available
- Disability plan available
- Discounted courses thru Colorado Christian University
- Employee recognition and growth programs
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Locally owned and operated with company longevity and stability
- Offices Fort Collins
- Online charting and time clock
- Retirement option available
- Unlimited access to over 400 online topic trainings
- Vision Coverage Available
- Weekly pay – Direct Deposit available
- Paid Time Off | full time employees
- Must be dependable
- Must have at least 6 months of verifiable related work experience.
- Have reliable transportation
- Pass a background check and drug test (we are required to test for THC).
- Must be able to lift, push and pull over 50 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Interim HealthCare is America’s leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you’re looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated.
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Job date: Sat, 30 Apr 2022 22:43:44 GMT
Apply for the job now!