Job title: Outside Sales Rep – Graphics and Color Printing
Company: ARC Document Solutions
Job description: As an Outside Sales Specialist with the Riot Creative Imaging Division of ARC Document Solutions, you will be called upon to sell large-format color graphic printing services to a variety of retail, advertising, manufacturing, fashion, and other business-to-business market segments. Large format consists of selling point-of-purchase displays (POP), point of sale (POS), exhibit and trade show graphics, large format posters, banners, wall murals, floor and fleet graphics, promotional signage, marketing and education materials, and much more.
If you have industry experience or a desire to learn and are an outgoing person who enjoys selling, this may be the position for you!
Job Duties of the RIOT Color Sales Consultant:
- Sell full line of color services large format, small format, and finishing services to local, regional, and national businesses.
- Engage from C-level executives to owners and other decision-makers to gain an understanding of their business objectives to promote our products and service offerings and how they create value for their organization.
- Develop strong business relationships with existing and new customers by contributing to their marketing and advertisement goals which increase their sales and profitability objectives.
- Develop a strategic plan for achieving revenue quota and maximizing long-term account revenue opportunities
- Perform effective cold calling and needs identification.
- Develop and deliver customer presentations, demonstrations, and proposals highlighting the value that we bring to their marketing and advertising needs.
- Manage complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution selling approach.
- Develop proposals outlining unique customer business applications, pricing, and implementation plans.
- Utilize internal resources, including experienced production resources, graphic design, installation, outsourced vendor partners to effectively present a total solution to the customer.
- Independent, self-motivated sales professional that can work independently
- Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling, and closing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Effectively communicates ideas, information, and concepts in a variety of presentation settings.
- Driven to produce a high level of sales performance and quota over achievement.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint.
- Dynamic outgoing personality with the ability to network at industry mixers and local associations.
- Ability to prospect via telephone or other media to set in-person appointments.
Very Helpful Experience:
- Color Graphics, Environmental Graphics
- Working closely with Designers, Architectural Interior Designers, Marketing Experts, and Trade Show Coordinators
- Print Sales, with Large Format Color experience
- Knowledge of Digital Print Sales
- A training program that includes field rides with current Sales Reps, face-to-face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions.
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- Company-provided equipment including laptop and mobile phone
- A management team that supports you and wants to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 07:17:56 GMT
Apply for the job now!