Job title: Outside Sales Rep-Color Printing & Graphics Design
Company: ARC Document Solutions
Job description: All Color Printing Sales Reps looking to advance their careers need look no further than and the Color Graphics Solutions arm of ARC Document Solutions.
ARC Document Solutions provides all the resources for you to sell a total turnkey solution for everything from Banners and Marketing Collateral to Trade Shows and Event Graphics and all types of digital printing.
Qualified candidates that join the ARC Team will also enjoy wowing their customers with more exotic color solutions, including Environmental Graphics (Wall Murals, Logo Signage etc.), Retail Solutions (POP/POS). Top candidates will be prepared to pursue these opportunities with Project Managers, Facilities Managers, and Interior Designers in major accounts throughout the greater San Diego area.
Your Color Sales expertise and ARC’s color production prowess will create a powerful solution for your customers looking for high quality color graphics with short turn times.
Apply today to take the first step towards being a Graphic Solutions Consultant/Color Sales Specialist at ARC Document Solutions. Positions are currently available in the San Diego Area.
Be Prepared to:
- Explore all types of color markets inside and outside of the AEC market space.
- Develop a strategic plan for exceeding revenue goals and maximizing long-term account revenue opportunities
- Demonstrate strong Prospecting, Pitching, and Closing skills
- Showcase your Cold-Calling and Prospecting Skills daily
- Manage complex sales cycles utilizing a consultative solution selling approach
- Utilize internal resources, including experienced production personnel, installation teams, and vendor partners to present complete solutions to prospective customers
- Be a “Hunter” type of salesperson
- Excellent cold-calling, objection-handling, and closing skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Drive to produce high level of sales performance and quota overachievement
- Microsoft Office and CRM (Salesforce preferred) skills
- Dynamic, outgoing personality to distinguish yourself at networking events
- Prospecting talents, including effective communication using social media, internet, email, and telephone to secure in-person appointments
- Print Sales, with Large Format Color experience a plus
- Knowledge of Digital Print Sales in the Architectural and Construction space is preferred
- Training program that includes field rides with current Sales Reps, face-to-face learning and role play, as well as online training sessions.
- Comprehensive Employee benefits that include full health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as a 401-K Plan with company matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan giving you 15% money by allowing you to buy ARC stock on the NYSE at 15% below street value
- A management team that supports you and want to see you be successful
- Culture of caring for our employees
To all recruitment agencies:
ARC does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our Careers alias or other ARC employees. ARC is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Location: San Diego, CA
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 07:07:29 GMT
Apply for the job now!