Job title: Outbound/Inbound Sales Professional
Company: Insurance Sales Lab
Job description: Full Job Description
Insurance Sales Lab in Vancouver, WA is hiring an Outbound/Inbound Sales Professional to join our growing team! Our office is located in Vancouver, WA, and we’re up to big things! We provide sales training for P&C agents. If you want to be a part of a winning and competitive culture, then this may be the career for you!
Benefits for the Outbound/Inbound Sales Professional:
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Very competitive base salary
- Very competitive commission structure
- Business and Leadership Courses available
- Audible subscription provided
- Bonus incentive based on individual/agency performance
- Paid time off – personal time and holidays
- Career growth/advancement development
- Training/coaching provided
Qualifications for the Outbound/Inbound Sales Professional:
- Sales experience or a client-facing background is a plus
- Insurance experience is preferred, but not required
- Proven track record of trustworthiness, dependability, and ethical behavior
- Must be coachable
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, and listening
- Must have strong interpersonal communication skills
- Must be motivated and determined
Responsibilities for the Outbound/Inbound Sales Professional:
- Establish client relationships and follow up with clients, as needed
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly client support
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day
Our Culture: Customer and employee success and satisfaction are our top two priorities. The two go hand-in-hand, and as they build each other up, they create an external and internal army of brand ambassadors.
Compensation: We believe in paying exceptionally well for outstanding performance. Our compensation plan is unmatched in the marketplace and truly allows our team members to make an incredible income.
Career Growth Plan: We are constantly searching for new leaders within our company. All of our team members have a duty to better themselves, and everyone has an opportunity to advance within our organization.
Here are the frequently asked questions and answers that we get about our career opportunity:
What kind of training will I receive?
We invest in our team members to help them succeed and achieve their personal, professional, and financial goals. You will receive the award-winning product and sales training that is exclusively offered in our agency.
Is prior insurance sales experience required?
No! You don’t need to know anything about insurance or insurance sales to apply. We provide all of the product and sales training that you’ll need to be successful!
What is the culture like in your company?
We have a competitive culture where we expect a lot from ourselves and each other; however, we support one another to ensure that we all succeed and have an enjoyable work environment.
What would my career growth plan look like?
All team members in our organization have the opportunity to go through our Employee Maturity Program and advance within our organization and take on leadership roles.
Is this a commission-only position?
Absolutely not! Our compensation plan is unmatched in the marketplace. We offer a base salary with uncapped commission and attractive bonuses.
What can I reasonably expect to make in the first year?
At the very least you can expect to make $100,000 in your first year with your base salary, commission, and bonuses.
If you’re looking to be part of something remarkable, and if this career opportunity sounds like something you would like to be a part of, then apply today!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
Expected salary: $100000 – 150000 per year
Location: Vancouver, WA
Job date: Wed, 18 May 2022 03:33:22 GMT
Apply for the job now!