Job title: Office Manager/ Executive Admin Assistant
Job description: Job Description
Genesis10 is currently seeking an Office Manager/ Executive Admin Assistant with our client in their Dallas, TX location.
- Office Manager / Executive Administrative Assistant responsibilities include providing support to our managers and employees, by assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
- The Office Manager will be responsible for travel coordination, calendar management, meeting arrangements, vendor relationships, preparing reports, general administrative support and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
- This position requires excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to prioritize their work schedule, experience in Office 365, Teams, SharePoint, and other office equipment.
- A successful Office Manager should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct phone calls company wide.
- Organize and schedule appointments for executive team as requested.
- Partner with HR to coordinate company activities, safety, and training policies and procedures.
- Generate company communications, memos, letters, forms, and necessary reporting.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports for various departments.
- Develop and maintain a filing system throughout office.
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment needs training and implementation of software.
- Update and maintain all office policies and safety procedures.
- Responsible for managing all company calendars, conference room shared calendars, and meeting requests.
- Procure office and break room supplies, research, and maintain relationships with vendors, suppliers, and office/ facility management.
- Maintain contact lists, various spreadsheets, and databases.
- Experience in travel arrangements and coordination for small/large groups.
- Maintain the office, lobby, conference rooms, and break and work rooms areas.
- Coordinate activities for family businesses such as ad hoc projects and correspondence as needed.
- Liaise with property management to include janitorial, HVAC and security.
- Coordinate luncheons, office activities, and catering for various events such as planning annual Christmas party.
- Liaise and provide general administrative support to executives, managers, and employees.
- Proven experience 5-7 years minimum as an executive administrative assistant, or office manager.
- Experience with office management systems and best business practice procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, i.e., printers, copiers, delivery services.
- Proficiency in MS Office 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Attention to detail, organized and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High School diploma preferred.
- Oil and gas industry experience a bonus, but not required.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply!
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com. “Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V”
Expected salary: $65000 – 80000 per year
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 00:22:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!