Job title: Multimedia Creative Designer
Job description: General Position Summary
The Multimedia Creative Designer will be responsible for supporting our sales and pursuit efforts with custom graphics. The designer will help with the creation of video clips, audio files, motion graphics, and camera matching/tracking in support of winning projects. This includes the design/format/layout for all marketing deliverables to be part of proposal submissions.
What you’ll do:
- Capture studio-quality photographs and video
- Work both on and off-site
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing
- Work with our creative teammates
- Regularly collaborate with marketing team
- Follow the company’s brand guidelines
- Present to senior management
- Develop an overall video brand messaging strategy
What we’re looking for:
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Competency in our tools (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Audition, etc.)
- Project planning and research, including development of storyboards and concept mockups.
- Ability to coordinate with marketing lead and effectively create high quality / targeted content for pursuits.
- Ability to communicate clearly. Ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Time management skills
- Strong organizational skills, note taking, and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain an aesthetic standard, understand and follow all branding guidelines
- Interpersonal skills and ability to contribute ideas in team meetings.
Education and/or Experience
- 2-5 years’ experience in a design related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or relevant experience
Skanska is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination, harassment or retaliation. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge is based on job requirement, individual qualifications, merit, and business needs. Skanska does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability (includes physical or mental), citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, civil union or domestic partnership status, military or veteran status, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other protected characteristics under federal, state, or local law.
Skanska uses knowledge & foresight to shape the way people live, work, and connect. More than 135 years in the making, we’re one of the world’s largest development and construction companies. We operate in select markets throughout the Nordics, Europe and the United States. Skanska in the U.S. is headquartered in New York City with 30 offices around the country. In 2021, construction in the U.S. generated $6.4 billion in revenue, and as a developer in the U.S., Skanska has invested a total of $3 billion in commercial and multi-family projects. Together with our customers and the collective expertise of our 7,300+ teammates in the U.S. and 30,000+ globally, we create innovative and sustainable solutions that support healthy living beyond our lifetime
Search Firm and Employment Agency Disclaimer
Skanska USA Human Resources (“Skanska HR”) provides HR services to the Skanska business units within the U.S.A. including Skanska USA Civil Inc., Skanska USA Building Inc., Skanska USA Commercial Development Inc. and Skanska Infrastructure Development Inc. (collectively “Skanska USA”). As such, Skanska HR is the sole authorized representative of Skanska USA to execute any agreements with search firms, employment agencies or any employment vendor (“Vendor”). As a condition precedent to any entitlement for payment, a Vendor shall have both (1) Skanska USA Placement Agreement, and (2) an Engagement Job Order executed by an authorized Skanska HR representative. Absent the properly executed documents, Skanska HR shall have no obligation to make payment to the Vendor. Verbal or written communications from any employee of Skanska USA business units shall not be considered binding obligations. All resumes whether unsolicited or solicited shall be considered property of Skanska HR.
Location: Orlando, FL
Job date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 23:17:57 GMT
Apply for the job now!