Job title: Motion Graphics Designer, Learning Strategy, Google Cloud
Job description: Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Austin, TX, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA; Reston, VA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in motion and visual design.
- Experience in After Effects, Premier, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- A portfolio showcasing projects and contributions.
- 2 years of experience working in a complex, cross-functional organization.
- 1 year of experience owning motion design projects.
- Experience designing explainer videos.
- Understanding of basic principles of animation, and experience with using animation tools (e.g., After Effects, Animate, or similar).
About the job
The Learning Strategy and Design at Google Cloud team is focused on building engaging and impactful learning experiences to our Sales teams. As part of the creative division, Motion Graphics and UX Designers collaborate with stakeholders and learning designers to help tell stories through video and motion.
As a Motion Graphics Designer, you’ll work to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging design problems.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Conceptualize, design, and develop explainer videos.
- Partner with instructional designers, user experience designers, and subject matter experts to define, challenge, and solve complex problems to enhance interactivity and delight users.
- Own the artistic development of deliverables, including, but not limited to animations, motion graphics, e-learnings, job aids, and presentations.
- Work on post-production of live events, presentations, interviews, video, editing, audio editing, motion/animation, color grading, and quality control.
- Define Motion Design language throughout the design process, including conceptual vision, presentations, and final assets for implementation.
Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. See also and If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing our .
Location: Chicago, IL
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 07:25:59 GMT
Apply for the job now!