Job title: Motion Graphics Designer (Full-Time, Salary, Remote)
Job description: About Veteos
At , we create high-quality, thoughtful, and innovative videos. We work exclusively in the veterinary industry, producing videos about a subject matter that both our clients and our team are passionate about – pets! Veteos is seeking one full-time Motion Graphics Designer to join our award-winning team. This opening is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established video production company that’s continuing to grow.
The Motion Graphics Designer role at Veteos is responsible for creating short 1-3 minute animated videos for our clients and subscribers. Provided with a script and initial visual direction, you’ll be responsible for bringing the concept to life (similar to animated videos at ). Some projects include animated human and animal characters, others are more explainer video style (entirely motion graphics or combined with supplied live-action footage). This role comes with a lot of creative flexibility and variety.
Work Schedule & Remote Working
This salaried role is based on a 40-hour workweek target. Work is to be completed remotely using Veteos-supplied software/hardware. Our team decided to continue working remotely after the pandemic, but continue to have quarterly team meetings and social functions in the Denver area. Employees residing outside Colorado may be asked to travel to Denver 2-4 times a year for company functions. Veteos will cover travel-related expenses. #LI-Remote
Equal Opportunity Employer
Veteos values collaboration and the boost in creativity that comes when a variety of perspectives are included. For this reason, we strongly encourage people of color, women, LGBTQ people, immigrants, refugees, people with disabilities, and other candidates who identify with underrepresented groups to apply.
Target Start Date
We’d like to fill this position between August 29th and September 12th.
$55,000-70,000 USD annual salary, based on experience.
No relocation assistance is provided for this position. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in After Effects and Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience working in a creative, team-based environment or freelancing
- Experience designing and animating characters
- Advanced After Effects capabilities (2D motion design)
- Familiarity combining live-action and motion graphics (some VFX experience a plus)
- Ability to work in an independent, yet collaborative role (you’ll design your own projects alongside other team members who will contribute to the process and provide feedback)
- Ability to take a project from supplied script/concept to completion
- Ability to work within a time budget
- Strong organization skills for file management and project structure
- Ability to incorporate internal and client feedback into revisions
- This is a remote position. You’ll be responsible for providing a workspace (e.g., home office). If needed, Veteos will provide a desk, chair, etc.
- Veteos will provide required equipment, such as a computer, software, etc.
- Employees residing outside Colorado may be asked to travel to Denver 2-4 times a year for company functions. Veteos will cover travel-related expenses.
Veteos has a creative and collaborative work environment. We enjoy our work and are passionate about the role it plays within the veterinary industry. Team members are provided specific direction for advancing their skills and increasing compensation. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages, including assistance with insurance; paid holidays; paid time off; paid sick leave; and more. **Please note, benefit eligibility varies based on tenure.
Expected salary: $55000 – 70000 per year
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 22:25:03 GMT
Apply for the job now!