Job title: Motion Graphic Designer Senior Associate-Various Locations
Job description: At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Motion Graphic Designer, Senior Associate-Various Locations-Denver, Dallas, Houston, Phoenix
As a member of our US Creative Services team, you’ll be joining a high-performing in-house creative agency with a digital-first focus in a culture that is agile and inspires you to be your best self every day. On our highly collaborative team, you can combine your energy, vision, creative ideas and passion for continuous learning in a flexible, virtual, diverse work environment. You’ll be working across multiple industries developing innovative solutions that help drive our clients’ business in a world that never stands still.
The opportunityAs an experienced motion graphic designer, you’re a talented and motivated creative professional with the ability to lead and influence strategic visions that help our internal clients solve their most complex business challenges with innovative solutions. You’ll consult with your internal clients to produce creative storytelling through preparing a design plan, storyboards, concept and layout for your motion graphic projects. You’ll advance the work by drawing on vast experience and knowledge, settling for nothing less than exceptional.
You’ll be part of an expansive and talented team working independently and collaboratively. You’ll be empowered to learn and grow together with other creative minds. Your contributions and ideas will be valued and heard, and you’ll have opportunities to innovate and take part in efforts that advance our creative team.
Your key responsibilities
You can expect to be responsible for the design and creation of assets, bringing them to life, outputting and delivering high-quality and innovative motion graphic content. You’ll create complex animated graphics and infographics, kinetic typography and pre/post-production video, and you’ll edit raw video footage, adding elements to enhance the motion graphics. You’ll produce project deliverables,
Skills and attributes for success
- Creative thinker exhibiting a range of varied styles and techniques
- Comprehend the big picture of what the client is trying to communicate and achieve
- Ability to understand the internal client’s vision through active listening, advanced communication and diplomacy with business partners, project owners, managers and internal team members
- Sound business acumen to adapt while working alongside client-serving professionals
- Ability to initiate and successfully engage in creative ideation sessions and anticipate internal client needs
- Excel at project management: managing multiple projects, prioritizing milestones, and influencing clients and design colleagues to deliver desirable solutions within time frame and budget
- Ability to leverage brand guidelines to develop a range of creative initiatives while utilizing various procedures and processes
- Proficient understanding of copyright regulations
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia/Digital Design, Graphic Design or related field
- Digital creative portfolio demonstrating outstanding conceptual thinking and design skills
- Five-plus years of related motion design experience
- Creative and technical expertise with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro, and other associated tools
- Proficient with a variety of third-party motion graphic plugins (Red Giant complete)
- Knowledge/experience in 3D modeling/animation (Cinema 4D)
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and a basic understanding of Microsoft Office software
- Working knowledge of sound mixing and color correction
- Strong knowledge of post-production workflow and the latest video production techniques
- Solid understanding of video formats and compression techniques
- Experience in storyboarding video and motion graphics
- Demonstrated skills in pitching ideas to clients
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience working in a fast-paced, matrixed agency or in-house team environment to develop a range of creative initiatives
- Ability to lead project teams, manage multiple assignments and function as a meeting facilitator
- Ability to mentor creatives in a virtual environment in developing animation and video editing skills, including critiquing projects and providing constructive feedback for growth and development
- Knowledge and proficiency of video cameras, lighting, sound and teleprompter equipment to handle basic video shoots is a plus
- Advanced troubleshooting and testing skills
What we look for
We look for engaging communicators with executive presence and the ability to influence clients and colleagues to bring their creative vision to life. We welcome creative minds who thrive on continuous learning and have a passion for innovation and keeping current with digital trends.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with applicable law.
EY is committed to providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and either need assistance applying online or need to request an accommodation during the interview process, please call 1-800-EY-HELP3, type Option 2 (HR-related inquiries) and then type Option 1 (HR Shared Services Center), which will route you to EY’s Talent Shared Services Team or email SSC Customer Support at .
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Sat, 02 Jul 2022 22:08:01 GMT
Apply for the job now!