Job title: Mission Driven Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant (Remote Position)
Company: Zinda Law Group
Job description: Zinda Law Group is an elite plaintiff’s personal injury firm looking for ambitious, dynamic, driven, and passionate professionals to join our growing team. We are looking for a top notch Pre-Litigation Legal Assistant to join the team and help our clients get the justice they deserve. We have offices in Texas, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico, and serve clients throughout the nation. This opportunity is fully remote and will remain a remote position for the foreseeable future.
We are not your typical law firm, and by joining us, you will have the following opportunities, and many, many more, at your disposal:
- Valuable, Rewarding Work: Every day, you will be helping people. Our clients come to us after they have been through one of the worst days of their lives, and the work you do here will help them get the justice they deserve and get their lives back on track. Our paralegals play a critical role in our cases and often make life long connections with the people we help.
- Career Advancement: When working with us, you will always have the opportunity to succeed. Only at Zinda can a part-time admin assistant become the firm’s Chief of Staff in only five years! We will actively support and encourage you to develop your career and grow as a professional.
- Continuous Learning: You will be mentored by and train with top professionals in your field from day one. Our in-house certifications and trainings will help you succeed no matter your level of experience.
- Remarkable Colleagues: When you join our team, you join a group of diverse individuals who are dedicated and passionate about the work they do every single day.
Responsibilities may include:
- Open new cases in the system and set up case for initial stages;
- Ensure medical records and investigation items are ordered;
- Assist clients with medical scheduling;
- Calendar deadlines and important dates;
- Draft correspondence;
- Assist with preparation of demands;
- Assist with event scheduling;
- Assist with pre-litigation event preparation;
- Organize and maintain legal files;
- Assist with office administration;
- Assist with potential client intake;
- Client communication and interaction to help answer questions and convey information about the case;
- Bachelor’s degree, associate’s degree, or paralegal certificate required;
- Prior personal injury law experience is a huge plus;
- Prior law firm experience is a huge plus;
- Bilingual in Spanish is a huge plus but not required;
- Must be highly organized and proficient with technology;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Comfortable handling sensitive subject matter and content;
- Excellent client service skills;
- Ability and willingness to follow detailed processes and systems;
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation Range: $20-$23/hour
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays;
- Paid Parental Leave;
- Retirement Plan with Generous Company Contribution Match;
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance;
- Excellent Working Environment;
- Opportunities to work remotely;
- Opportunities for Ongoing Training and Mentoring by Our Outstanding Team;
- Opportunities to Advance and Grow in the Company.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter.
Zinda Law Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or other protected status as required by applicable law.
Zinda Law Group is still fully operational during COVID-19. While this crisis poses unique challenges, thanks to an incredible team of dedicated attorneys, paralegals and staff we have been able to continue running our office virtually. We have full remote-work capabilities and technology that allows our team to continue assisting our clients. The health and safety of our team is our number one priority, and we are committed to complying with all local, state, and national orders and guidelines regarding COVID-19.
Expected salary: $20 – 23 per hour
Location: Austin, TX
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 03:37:14 GMT
Apply for the job now!