Job title: Mental Health Counselor
Company: OPTUM Care
Job description: Mental Health Counselor at The Everett Clinic, Part of Optum
LMHC, LICSW, LMFT independent licensure required
Do you want to help reinvent patient care in WA? At The Everett Clinic, we’re doing just that!
The Everett Clinic, just north of Seattle, is looking for a Mental Health Counselor to join our busy team.
The Mental Health Counselors at The Everett Clinic treat a wide variety of mental health conditions that reflect the needs of our varied patient population. Other features of this position include:
- Dedicated support: A skilled admin team that consists of front desk reception, MAs and Case Managers, all of whom cooperate to provide the best support for the clinic and a great experience for the patients.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across roles, and between specialties
Our Everett Clinic team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers enjoy a balanced lifestyle that allows them to explore the natural beauty here, travel abroad, spend time with family, and practice excellent patient care in a collegial atmosphere with fascinating patients. At The Everett Clinic you will experience:
- Patient-centered, team-based environment in a financially stable, growing organization
- Our program is designed to set you up for success from day one. Collaborative mentoring to build your practice for success specialized orientation.
- Highly competitive compensation, benefits and relocation stipend
- Excellent culture of communicative and enriching colleagues and staff
- Epic EMR
- 4 -10 hour work days
- $10,000 retention bonus
- Generous CME stipend, malpractice/tail covered by clinic in additional to all licenses and board fees
For just shy of 100 years The Everett Clinic has been a thriving clinician-run practice located outside of Seattle. Our low clinician turnover rates and high clinician satisfaction scores make The Everett Clinic one of the Northwest’s most sought-after organizations. If you value quality, go above-and-beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team-centered environment, we want to talk with you.
We love your ideas. Come help us reinvent care in the best way possible!
Contact: Kelly Ulrich, Senior Clinician Recruiter ■
Location: Mill Creek, WA
Job date: Fri, 27 May 2022 02:20:55 GMT
Apply for the job now!