Job title: Medicom – VP Sales- SaaS/ Life Science-Remote- $200K-400K
Company: Vocap Investment Partners
Job description: Medicom Technologies, is a high-growth, healthcare technology company dedicated to creating innovative solutions for patients, health systems, and life sciences companies. Medicom is focused on improving patient outcomes by eliminating health data silos and facilitating data curation.
With over 3,500 connections and 1,000 participating organizations, Medicom’s Network connects disparate silos of health information so health records can be easily and securely searched and shared amongst healthcare providers.
Medicom’s deepMed Marketplace serves healthcare data consumers at life science, pharmaceutical, and AI companies with real-world data pipelines for machine learning, research, and regulatory validation.
Every member of our team embodies our core values to ensure every network participant from patient to physician can collaborate in our mission.
Medicom recently completed its Series B funding ( ), and is developing a culture that strives for transparency, compassion and progress.
We are growing our team by seeking individuals with a growth mindset who share a high-level of passion, drive, and commitment to serve the variety of Medicom stakeholders.
To learn more about Medicom visit our website .
Position: Vice President of Sales
The Vice President of Sales is responsible for the design and end-to-end execution of the Company’s strategic sales plan. This includes the development of a robust pipeline of health system and life science opportunities through targeting, engagement, proposal development, negotiation, closing, and post-closing processes.
The VP of Sales will be responsible for the recruitment, management, and coaching of the direct sales organization. This individual will work collaboratively with senior leadership across the enterprise to increase sales visibility and reporting end-to-end. Medicom is looking for an individual with experience running direct sales teams serving life science and healthcare provider customers.
As a member of the Executive Leadership Team this individual will be responsible for providing guidance on sales strategy, pipeline, product/market opportunities, and other information required by the ELT.
- Build a predictable and repeatable pipeline.
- Manage, develop, and grow Medicom’s direct sales team.
- Assist Account Executives with customer opportunities.
- Develop comprehensive real-time reports for revenue and other KPIs.
- Hands-on management and support of the account executives and region managers.
- Work collaboratively with Medicom’s SBUs to meet annual budget expectations.
- Monitor market and competitor activity and provide feedback to marketing and products teams.
- Build, manage, and report sales team compensation plan.
- Present to and manage relationships with senior management at major health systems and life science companies.
- Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operation and strategic initiatives.
- Travel to support sales team and customer activity (50%).
- 8+ years of sales & sales management experience in the healthcare IT and Life Science industry.
- Experience leading large, complex sales deals with healthcare providers and Life Science companies.
- Deep understanding of the market, customers, and competitors.
- Proven track record of building a team and meeting revenue targets in a Venture or PE backed company.
- Technical experience with real-time reporting through Salesforce.
- Inspirational leadership style with a hands-on approach.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment that is rapidly changing.
- Strong ability to communicate to leadership.
- Federal government contracting experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Compensation includes base pay $200-225K + Comm/Bonus =OTE $350-400K + equity
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Raleigh, NC
Job date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 23:01:06 GMT
Apply for the job now!