Job title: Medical Technologist, Laboratory, Nights
Company: Norton Healthcare
Job description: Job Description:
Responsible for independently performing, interpreting, and correlating clinical laboratory tests to assist physician diagnosis and treatment. Performs testing according to policies and procedures. Provides clinical laboratory testing expertise to include problem solving.
- Diploma Medical Technology
- Bachelor Degree Medical Technology
- One of: MLS or MT
- One year healthcare setting
You may be eligible for some of our programs:
- Relocation: Are you interested in making the Louisville area your new home? Relocation assistance may be available for you when you come to work for Norton Healthcare.
- Commuter: Sometimes you don’t need or want to move to start a great career at Norton Healthcare. Commuter benefits may be available for you.
- Return Home: Have you recently left Norton Healthcare in the last three years and are interested in returning? Former employees may be eligible for new program benefits.
- Flexible Scheduling: Are you looking for a particular schedule, shift, or work hours? Flexible scheduling options are available for certain roles.
- Student Loan Repayment or Tuition Assistance: This program offers employees who are in key areas of workforce need student loan repayments to reduce their existing financial burden or tuition assistance for continuing education.
- Employee Referral: This program is designed to promote employee referrals for all roles across the organization especially those in key areas of workforce need. Be sure to list your referral source name on all your applications.
Location: Louisville, KY
Job date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 22:47:45 GMT
Apply for the job now!