Job title: Medical Assistant – Family Doctors, Swampscott
Company: Mass General Brigham
Job description: Bonus – New, full-time MA employees are eligible for a taxable bonus of $750.00 to be paid out after the successful completion of your first 90 days of employment.
North Shore Physicians Group (NSPG), the largest multi-specialty physicians group north of Boston, is a leader in innovative practices. We are explorers at heart! Here, ideas come from everyone—to the benefit of everyone we serve.
We continually seek the best ways to streamline care for both patients and providers. Our medical team of more than 400 physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other care professionals is consistently working together to discover new ways to improve and enhance our practices to benefit the health of our patients and the careers of our providers. Through our team-based approach, the goal is to make our practice of medicine smarter and more efficient.
With NSPG as your employer, you’ll experience clinical excellence, supportive practice environments, and opportunities for career advancement!
The Medical Assistant will be based at Family Doctors, Inc., located at 250 Paradise Road in Swampscott. This position is in the office – it is not a remote opportunity.
Are you ready to bring your exceptional skills to this innovative practice and join us in driving medicine forward?
What You Will Do
Under direction of a registered nurse, physician, or mid-level provider, the Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants and nurses with:
- Treatment of patients during and between office visits
- Other tasks consistent with the Medical Assistant’s training and skills
The Medical Assistant’s primary roles are:
- Assure efficient patient flow through the office
- Function as a “flow manager”
- Maintain neat, clean, and safe patient care areas
- Promote patient satisfaction by interacting with patients in a professional, friendly manner consistent with their needs.
- Completion of a formal, post-secondary clinical training program (ex. Medical Assistant, EMT, Paramedic, Nursing Assistant) OR Matriculation in, or graduate of, an Associates or Bachelor’s degree program in nursing (RN). Nursing students must have completed fundamentals of nursing, skills lab, and at least one clinical rotation in medical / surgical nursing.
- Certificate, Diploma or Associates Degree in Medical Assisting from an accredited program.
- 2 years of experience in a related physician’s office setting.
Location: Swampscott, MA
Job date: Sun, 12 Jun 2022 01:10:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!