Job title: Marketing Project Director (H)
Company: Avispa Technology
Job description: Marketing Project Director 1119801 (H)
A leading digital streaming network is looking for an Integrated Marketing Project Director. The successful candidate will be responsible for the on-time delivery of high-profile marketing campaigns, as well as facilitating communication between all departments associated with a campaign (Creative, Partner Marketing, Program Marketing, PR, Legal, BA). The ideal candidate has prior experience overseeing the print and video tactics associated with a large scale marketing campaign. The company offers a great work environment!
Marketing Project Director Pay and Benefits:
- Weekly pay: $1,930/week
- Worksite: Leading digital streaming network (New York City, NY 10019)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401k, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 5 Month Assignment
Marketing Project Director Responsibilities:
- Manage on-time delivery of high-profile marketing campaigns, as well as facilitating communication between all departments associated with a campaign (Creative, Partner Marketing, Program Marketing, PR, Legal, BA). This includes co-leading briefings, tracking individual tactics, routing for feedback, and capturing and disseminating action items/next steps.
- Build realistic timelines for the overall campaign as well as individual tactics, and have the experience necessary to anticipate roadblocks before they happen and the judgement to flag concerns to senior leadership when necessary.
Marketing Project Director Qualifications:
- Mac experience.
- Familiarity with Airtable is a plus.
- Communicate clearly and concisely in both writing and speech.
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally with individuals at all levels of the company, from senior executives to department assistants.
- Experience overseeing the print and video tactics associated with a large scale marketing campaign. This includes production timelines, budgets, and versions/specs associated with assets like billboards, trailers, and print/TV advertising.
- Attention to detail and have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Expected salary: $1930 per week
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Thu, 21 Jul 2022 23:59:50 GMT
Apply for the job now!