Job title: Marketing Program Specialist- Events and Campaigns
Job description: About Us:
Headquartered in beautiful Santa Barbara, HG Insights is the global leader in technology intelligence. HG Insights uses advanced data science methodologies to help the world’s largest technology firms and the fastest growing companies accelerate their sales, marketing, and strategy efforts.
We offer a competitive salary, growth potential, and a casual yet professional environment. Get your sweat on at one of our fitness classes or go for a run along the beach which is two blocks away. You can find employees riding bikes to lunch in the funk zone or hanging out in one of our collaboration spaces. We are passionate about our jobs with a get-it-done attitude, yet we don’t take ourselves too seriously. While we work very hard, we also enjoy all that the Santa Barbara coast has to offer. This role is open to remote candidates residing in the U.S. except within the state of Colorado.
What You’ll Do:
HG Insights is seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help scale go-to-market efforts to support a high growth market. The Product Marketing Manager is responsible for driving engagement within the marketplace and presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and drive sales. This individual will be a creative and quantitative thinker as you’ll be responsible for positioning, messaging, and product content to bring to market our products and new features. Candidates should be eager to dive deep into technical product positioning, customer use cases, competitive research, and go-to-market strategy. The ideal candidate has a passion for distilling complex technical information into clear value propositions and have proven skills working in high-growth environments supporting B2B software. If product marketing is your passion, we’d love to talk.
What You’ll Be Responsible For:
- Messaging and Positioning-develop compelling messaging, positioning, and packaging that resonates with our target buyers and differentiates our products in the market.
- Product Content-create thought leadership and marketing assets to support the product (e.g., videos, market research, data sheets, case studies, webpages, presentations, and white papers).
- Go-to-market-support the creation and execution of go-to-market plans and programs including strategy, segmentation, core product messaging, targeted audience messaging and go-to-market initiatives through execution and launch.
- Product Launches-lead the planning of sales and market launches of net-new products/solutions and large feature releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Product Expertise-develop a strong understanding of our products and the value provided to customers and provide input and feedback to Product Management on the product roadmap.
- Sales Enablement-understand and enable our sales channels, train them on the problems we solve for our buyers and users, partner with the content marketing team to develop internal tools and external collateral and teach sales how and when to use them.
- Market Intelligence-be the expert on our buyers, who they are, how they buy, and their key decision criteria. Capture and share this information with the sales team through positioning documents and battle cards.
- Voice of the Customer- champion our customers, know their needs, buyers’ journey, language, and overall mindset and turn those insights into messages and positioning that resonate.
- Growth Programs-partner with the customer marketing and growth teams to support marketing programs that drive new customer acquisition and client retention.
- Measure for Success-continually conduct data deep dives to assess the success of current product marketing efforts and make recommendations for adjustments accordingly.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field
- 3-5+ years of Product Marketing experience in a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven experience with the hands-on development of marketing and sales tools (whitepapers, presentations, articles, competitive profiles, blogs, and webinars)
- Proven track record with successfully launching new products/services to market
- Expert messaging and storytelling skills with the experience to take in ideas from a broad set of stakeholders and narrow them down to a sharp and concise messaging
- Ability to influence a wide audience at all levels and to work cross-functionally, partnering with teams across Sales, Engineering, Product Management, Customer Success and Support functions
- Strong ability to synthesize large amounts of information and present to different audiences in clear and effective ways
- Life-long learner, comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment with a bias toward action
- Excellent communication skills – written for developing collateral and verbal to collaborate and work cross-functionally
Our Santa Barbara office is open! Employees are welcome to work from the office on a voluntary basis. We are following all local and state guidelines while in office. Employee safety is of utmost importance and we are taking all necessary precautions. For more information on how we are doing this, please speak with one of our HR team members.
HG Insights Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please note that HG Insights does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the event of a recruiter or agency submitting a resume or candidate without a signed agreement being in place, we explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire such candidates without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted directly to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of HG Insights
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 00:02:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!