Job title: Marketing Manager – Creative
Company: Tenet Healthcare
Job description: Position Summary
As part of the Tenet Strategic Marketing Group (TSMG), the Manager, Creative Marketing will be responsible for leading the creative strategy of all enterprise campaigns that support clinical growth priorities.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for leading the development of fully integrated marketing campaigns across all channels grounded on consumer insights and our brandâs value proposition. S/he will lead the in-house creative planning process with cross functional teams in the development of breakthrough campaigns that exceed ad testing benchmarks. The leader will focus on delivering differentiated campaigns that engage and inspire our consumers. The marketing manager will proactively build collaborative relationships in the market to gather input and feedback throughout the creative development process.
S/he will lead and manage a team of 5 creatives people (editors, animators, and coordinator). S/he is also responsible for managing both production and post-production, production timelines and budgets, input and approval of all assets. The Manager must be adept at organization, prioritization, and careful planning to successfully achieve production goals. S/he has a strong pulse on healthcare environment, decision making consumer journey, and thrives on developing impactful campaigns that engage our consumers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- To manage the day to day video production for central creative projects, devising timelines and budgets.
- Work with the other managers and disciplines -design and content- to devise deliverables and ensure accurate delivery of campaign assets.
- Creative lead for multifaceted enterprise wide campaigns that are aligned with growth and brand objectives.
- Write, develop and oversee the creation of creative including but not limited to, radio, television, campaigns, and campaign briefs, treatments, storyboards and long-form content.
- Lead and manage a team of various creatives (editors and animators) toward a common goal.
- Manage and update project budgets, conducting timely reconciliations with the producers and finance teams.
- Work closely with the producers in project planning and appropriate resource management (additional Freelancers both creative and production/additional facilities), ensuring resource and facilities are booked.
- With reconcile and monitor complex budgets and costs reports accounting for expenditure and report any overspends.
- Devise & monitor detailed production workflows and systems and constantly strive to improve them.
- Provide statistical information on project performance and team outputs.
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Acts as a primary producer for video and animation creative, both production and post-production.
- Support for the production and post-production teams as well as being an escalation point.
- Strategic approach to workload & the ability to prioritize efficiently whilst maintaining accuracy and attention to detail. Serve as a brand guardian for Tenet and its other subsidiaries.
- Ensuring the best use of existing and future resources.
- Working with hospital managers and/or senior staff to collect deadlines, budgets, objectives, content, etc.
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the production and post-production process of filming, radio and animation.
- Should be knowledge of Adobe Suite and an experienced editor using Adobe Premiere.
Administration and Team Management
- Manage vendors and/or junior team members as needed
- Lead a team of editors and animators
- Maintain ticket management and status reporting system efficiently
Tenet Healthcare complies with federal, state, and/or local laws regarding mandatory vaccination of its workforce. If you are offered this position and must be vaccinated under any applicable law, you will be required to show proof of full vaccination or obtain an approval of a religious or medical exemption prior to your start date. If you receive an exemption from the vaccination requirement, you will be required to submit to regular testing in accordance with the law.
- Bachelorâs Degree preferred (ideally in, Advertising, Marketing, or Digital Marketing)
- At least 5 years managing and developing large-scale campaigns
- At least 10 years related production and post-production experience
- Advanced workflow experience in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient Adobe Premiere editor
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Comfort with ambiguity and working in a large, diffuse, highly matrixed environment
- A blend of abilities including building and managing relationships; creative thinking on strategies and programs; and ensuring that programs are measured through key business KPIs and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with colleagues across all areas and levels of the company
- Capable of organizing and managing complicated projects with numerous stakeholders
- A combination of vision, energy, and leadership with a solid track record of achievement
- Authentic- Has deep integrity and holds personal and professional values consistent with Tenetâs mission, vision and values
- Self-motivated- Outcomes-focused individual who holds herself/himself to a high performance standard, but maintains a sense of proportion and humor
- Visionary- A forward thinking change agent who takes a long-term view of external industry forces and implications. Is capable of transformative leadership
- Creative – Ability to think strategically while possessing the creative skills to lead innovation
- Detail oriented – Strong attention to detail in grammar, design, development, and strategic approach
Primary Location: Dallas, Texas
Facility: 979-Dallas, Texas
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâs or employeeâs race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Location: Dallas, TX
Job date: Sat, 04 Jun 2022 06:21:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!