Job title: Marketing Lead, Americas
Job description: Company Description
YouGov is an international research data and analytics group.
We help the world’s most recognised brands, media owners and agencies to plan, activate and track better marketing activities. As pioneers of online market research, we have been building an ever-growing source of consumer data for the past twenty years. Creating the richest and most complete understanding of your customers’ complex lives. We call it living data.
We are driven by a set of shared values. We are fast, fearless and innovative. We work diligently to get it right. We are guided by accuracy, ethics and proven methodologies. We respect and trust each other, and bring these values into everything that we do. Unlike our competitors, we understand how opinions and trends change from day-to-day, week-to-week and year-to-year.
That’s why we have built a platform that gets you right to the source for reliable, accurate data that reflects the reality of a complicated world. Imagine if you could know what 17 million+ people in over 55 markets were thinking now? Or last week? And do so again and again? That’s why we’re different.
Rather than commissioned research that’s already out-of-date by the time it reaches someone’s inbox, our data is alive. So, no matter how quickly things change, our clients are always in the know.
YouGov. Living Consumer Intelligence.
Diversity and inclusion are fundamental to YouGov. We are committed to giving the world a voice by capturing the opinions of all groups, including the ones that are often under-represented in research. We are also committed to making sure that our products and tools are free from any bias, as accuracy is key to what we do. None of the above can be done without having a truly diverse workforce, in an inclusive workplace. We are very keen on attracting and retaining the best talent. And best talent also means a diverse pool of talent, with various backgrounds and perspectives.
Supporting the wellbeing of our staff, including maintaining a good work and life balance, is important to us. We support flexible working arrangements where appropriate for a role, with many locations offering a hybrid office-and-remote working approach.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of occupational qualifications, merit, and business need.
YouGov is seeking a Head of Marketing, Americas to drive the implementation of our high-growth B2B marketing strategy. Reporting into the Global Head of Field Marketing, based in London, this position will oversee all marketing operations in LatAm, Canada and the US in order to achieve a series of demand gen KPIs.
What will I be delivering?
- Growing awareness of YouGov and our industry leading products & services throughout the Americas, our biggest region.
- Development of regional specific campaigns in order to drive demand into the Sales teams, as well as self-serve ecommerce transactions
- Execution of global product & sector campaigns, identifying new channels and opportunities in order to increase reach and optimize ROI.
- Launch, maintain and optimize always-on activities across 15 priority sectors.
- Constant monitoring of metrics to identify areas for improvement and implementing new structures and processes to help drive efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Liaising with and supporting the New Business, Account Management & Client Service teams.
- Management of a small team split based in NYC, Canada & Mexico
- Representing the Global Marketing Department in the Americas, playing a key role in the Marketing Leadership & US Commercial Leadership Teams
Demonstrated knowledge and experience
- A strong B2B marketing background, having developed strategies in order to achieve annual revenue targets
- A solid mix of strategic and tactical experience across digital marketing
- Experienced developing and optimising multi-channel campaigns and always-on initiatives to drive ROI
- Experienced driving self-serve ecommerce sales via digital marketing activities (preferred)
- Proven ability managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with and influencing stakeholders across departments
- Team management experience, having developed junior team members
Technical skills and qualifications
- Excellent English copywriting ability, with a portfolio to support
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing channels, tools and technology
- Entrepreneurial approach with an ability to adapt to a fast-changing environment & competition
- Willingness to “get stuck in” – no task is too small
- Commitment to consistent practice of “test and learn” and continuous improvement while leveraging emergent trends
- A drive to learn about our customers and products, and a willingness to master new technologies and techniques.
- Solid project management and quantitative skills
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Comfort with working in a complex and dynamic environment, juggling multiple priorities, interacting with people at all levels of the organization and across multiple functions
What’s in it for me?
· Ownership of Marketing in YouGov’s biggest region
· The chance to influence global marketing strategies and operations
· Join an established leader in the data industry
· Work with and learn from YouGov’s talented team
To find out how we collect and use your personal data when you apply for a role at YouGov, please read our privacy notice at
Location: New York City, NY
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 00:13:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!