Job title: Marketing Designer
Company: Creative Alignments
Job description: Who We Are:
TextUs is the leading conversational messaging platform for mobile-first customer interactions. We improve business outcomes by allowing organizations to have amazing, message-based conversations with their prospects, customers, and employees across their entire journey with the organization.
Our team members have a clear voice and an impact on the success of TextUs. We are a collaborative, learning and data-driven culture with an experienced and proven leadership team.
What You Will Do:
We are currently seeking a Media Designer to aid in delivering assets that drive TextUs’ visual brand messaging. This will be a multifaceted role focusing on creating designs and materials ranging from print collateral, digital images, video and animation. This is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing company and have a meaningful contribution in driving TextUs’ brand identity across various media, including digital, print, video, and more.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Work with a wide range of media using Adobe Creative Cloud creating digital images, video, and animation
- Record, edit, and encode audio and video files
- Create and edit motion graphics
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images •Work within established design templates as well as create new ones as design needs dictate
- Own social media content and execution of social calendar
- Work closely with the Brand Director to ensure brand guidelines are consistent across all assets
- Meet a high velocity production schedule
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 2-3 years of experience in graphic design or digital arts
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, video, and web
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud with emphasis in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Premiere Pro. Knowledge of After Effects is a plus.
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to prioritize workload and manage multiple requests
- Competitive pay
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- HSA contributions
- 401K with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Equity within the organization (more info here)
- Cell phone + internet reimbursement for $100/month
- One-time $1,000 home office stipend once you’ve been with TextUs for 6 months
- Up to 12 weeks of Parental Leave
- 2022 Holiday Schedule
- U.S. remote first with optional WeWork office space in downtown Denver, CO
Compensation: $65,000 – $75,000
Location: Remote (US) / Headquartered in Denver, CO
TextUs does not discriminate based on race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of our staff, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors, and clients.
Expected salary: $65000 – 75000 per year
Location: Denver, CO
Job date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 01:00:19 GMT
Apply for the job now!