Job title: Marketing Design Manager
Company: Cancer Support Community Montana
Job description: Job Summary: The Marketing & Design Manager works as an integral part of the Cancer Support Community Montana Team. Responsible for planning and implementing written outreach materials for the organization, developing marketing materials, organizing speaking engagements and interfacing with social media. Successful candidates must be committed to Cancer Support Community’s mission and excited about its growth and potential across Montana.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities * Lead presentation of CSCMT content and information online – website, social media, YouTube, etc.
- Execute a social media strategy for CSCMT.
- Lead creation of written newsletters and annual appeal letters.
- Lead creation of program calendars, brochures, flyers and other program promotional materials.
- Develop new copy, stories, testimonials, and related material to support CSCMT’s mission and to enhance the organization’s image in the community.
- Participate in event planning and preparation, leading creation of content, advertisements, flyers, event signage, invitations and all related materials.
- Develop video and photo content for online use and print publications. Document the work of CSCMT.
- Build positive relationships with press outlets. Assist CEO and Executive Directors with writing and distribution of press releases.
- Manage marketing related to sponsorship agreement, to fulfill sponsor benefits.
- Maintain professional flexibility to accommodate rapidly changing processes, program information and priorities.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to manage, coordinate, and deliver on concepts and information to effectively maximize CSCMT’s brand.
- Collaborate closely with a variety of stakeholders, both internal and external, on all aspects of projects, including planning, content, layout, and publication of marketing materials, turnaround time, etc.
Required Qualifications * Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business, Public Relations, Community Health, Graphic Design or a related field.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office software, In Design & Adobe Suites, Word Press, Canva, and other media software.
- Experience utilizing all key social media sites (Facebook, Instagram, Linked In etc.).
- Proven successful experience working in marketing and designing written materials and advertisements.
- Experience managing budgets for marketing and program development.
- Successful work experience performing autonomously within a team focused work environment and with key leaders.
- Successful work experience with volunteer groups, to achieve desired outcomes.
Preferred Qualifications * Successful experience designing and maintaining an effective website design.
- Successful experience working in a role that utilized social media platforms to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Experience developing a brand and expanding community awareness of the organization.
- Experience with photography for marketing.
Location: Bozeman, MT
Job date: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 07:59:43 GMT
Apply for the job now!