Job title: Marketing Coordinator
Job description: Marketing Coordinator
Connecting talent with opportunity in healthcare.
Who We Are:
CareerStaff Unlimited is a leader in the delivery of workforce solutions and staffing services for the healthcare industry. Our mission is to connect our clients with talented healthcare professionals ensuring the delivery of exceptional patient care. We operate on the idea of being Collaborative, Supportive, and Unparalleled. If you value goal achievement, self-motivation, and are looking for a meaningful career in healthcare, then we’d love to talk with you!
About the Role:
Our diverse team based in Irving, TX is looking to add a proactive and motivated individual who will provide the highest level of digital marketing services in support of a national healthcare recruitment firm. This is a great opportunity for individuals with experience in marketing campaigns and social media postings. This individual will cultivate and disseminate digital marketing content across media channels including the company website, social and video platforms, digital advertising, email, and recruitment resources. Ready to make a difference? Join our team!
**With COVID-19 in mind, this position will start remotely and transition on-site at a later date.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the Marketing team with day-to-day projects, which may include marketing campaigns, website updates, social media posting, online reputation, and reporting
- Performs research and audits on marketing campaign performance
- Process invoices for various resources
- Auditing and coordination of marketing collateral
- Maintains a clear understanding of SEO practices and keyword optimization tools and implements them into online writing
- Collaborates effectively with other members of the Marketing team
- Performs other duties as requested
*Requests can be made for a full list of job activities, physical demands, and work environment.
Who You Are:
You may be a good fit for this role if…
- You have 1-2 years of marketing experience (required)
- You’re skilled in writing, sales, research, campaigning, and advertising
- You have a go-getter attitude and are ready for a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible work opportunities
- Unparalleled company culture
- Supportive training program for all new hires
- Full benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k)
- Paid time off, vacation days, sick leave
- Employee engagement, DEI, and leadership development programs
CareerStaff Unlimited is proud to practice Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA).
Location: Irving, TX
Job date: Mon, 04 Jul 2022 07:11:58 GMT
Apply for the job now!