Job title: Marketing Affiliate Manager
Job description: Description
Marketing Affiliate Manager
Our client is an online travel company that operates a website and mobile app which offers online hotel reservations and bookings for transportation, lodging, travel experiences, and restaurants. As the world’s preferred travel guidance company, they were named by Forbes as Best Midsize Employer in 2019 and were among the top 10 travel apps in 26 countries as of January 2021.
With their growing team, they are now hiring a Marketing Affiliate Manager to develop marketing and demand generation programs to grow the company’s affiliate network.
Some of their employee reviews:
“Career growth and internal opportunities. Celebrates inclusion & diversity.
“Exceptional benefits. Beautiful office.”
What’s In It For You:
- Fully Remote Work schedule
- Comprehensive benefit packages
- Fun and well-known international company
- A company that values a healthy work-life balance
- Work with a great and supportive management
- Exceptional company to have on your resume
Growth Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Understanding global opportunities for growing retention and conversion within the company’s affiliate customer base
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting on key performance metrics and identifying areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility
- Owning and testing growth marketing channel strategy and campaign execution, driving engagement and conversion for the company’s affiliate program
- Identifying opportunities to attract and engage affiliates for and across Viator’s affiliate product suite
Growth Marketing Manager Qualifications:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in growth marketing, preferably with an affiliate program
- T-shaped marketing background with deep experience in at least one channel and broad exposure to other channels
- Exceptional analytical skills with a data-driven mindset, preferably with working SQL knowledge
- Strong organizational skills, great time management, and high attention to detail
There are no costs for candidates utilizing our services as our clients pay for all related hiring fees. All PSG job postings are either actual positions we had available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill or expect to fill. If you see a job that interests you, respond to the ad or give us a call so that we can help you find a job you’ll love. As one of the area’s largest staffing firms, we help 2,500 people find jobs a year so chances are good that we can help you too.
Professional Staffing Group is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Job date: Sun, 10 Jul 2022 22:01:00 GMT
Apply for the job now!