Job title: Manufacturing Technician
Company: Novo Nordisk
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link
Search by Keyword
Search by Location
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
Select how often (in days) to receive an alert:
West Lebanon, NH, US
About the Department
Site New Hampshire, located in West Lebanon, is where Novo Nordisk’s life-saving treatments are brought to life. Our manufacturing facility produces a global supply of our hemophilia and growth hormone product lines, as well as our next generation of cutting-edge medications. It’s not your average production site – it’s a tight-knit, supportive community working together to contribute to a better tomorrow for our patients. Ethics and quality are held in the highest regard, and a patient-focused mindset guides everything we do. We’re looking for individuals who are self-starters with a strong work ethic to join our team. At Novo Nordisk, you will find opportunities, resources and mentorship to grow and build your career. Are you ready to realize your potential?
This position has primary responsibility to support the manufacturing processes for the given area. This position requires strict adherence to Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs), established manufacturing practices and procedures, and compliance with quality regulations and guidelines.
Reports to: According to the organizational chart.
Number of subordinates with direct/indirect referral: n/a
- Product manufacturing and product manufacturing support activities
- Completion of routine documentation associated with the manufacture of product
- Support in-process activities and product development when instructed by supervisor
- Incorporate pre-planned process improvements/cost reduction program into manufacturing
- Perform area equipment and process validations in accordance with validation procedures
- Perform in-process product testing in accordance with standard procedures
- Support manufacturing activities in other departments as instructed by supervisor
- Performs all job duties and responsibilities in a compliant and ethical manner and in accordance with all applicable healthcare laws, regulations and industry codes
- Incorporates the Novo Nordisk Way and 10 Essentials in all activities and interactions with others
0-10% overnight travel required. The ability to climb, balance, stoop, reach, stand and walk. The ability to push, lift, grasp, finger, and feel. The ability to speak, listen, and understand verbal and written communication. Repetition including substantial movement of wrists, hands, and or fingers. Lifting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally to lift, carry, push, pull, or otherwise move objects. Visual acuity to perform close activities such as: reading, writing, and analyzing; and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and thoroughness of work assigned or to make general observations. The working environment includes a variety of physical conditions including: noise, close proximity to moving parts and equipment, and exposure to chemicals; atmospheric conditions including: odors, fumes, and dust.
Novo Nordisk requires all new hires, both Field and Office-based, to be fully vaccinated with a COVID-19 vaccine prior to the first date of employment. As required by applicable law, Novo Nordisk will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. You will be required to upload an image of your COVID-19 vaccine card at the time of hire and/or on your first day of employment.
Education and Certifications
- High School diploma or Associates Degree or equivalent with a minimum of three (3) years experience, relevant manufacturing preferred or
- Bachelors’ Degree in a science discipline with zero (0) years’ experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Knowledge of cGMP operations preferable
- The ability to understand and execute established written instructions is essential
Millions rely on us
At Novo Nordisk, we don’t wait for change. We drive change. We’re a dynamic company in an even more dynamic industry, and we know that what got us to where we are today is not necessarily what will make us successful in the future. We embrace the spirit of experimentation, striving for excellence without fixating on perfection. We never shy away from opportunities to develop, we seize them. Working at Novo Nordisk is working toward something bigger than ourselves, and it’s a collective effort. Novo Nordisk relies on the joint potential and collaboration of its more than 40,000 employees to change the lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes and other chronic diseases. Together, we go further. Together, we’re life changing.
Novo Nordisk is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal laws, rules or regulations.
If you are interested in applying to Novo Nordisk and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply, please call us at 1-855-411-5290. This contact is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Location: West Lebanon, NH
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 06:18:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!