Job title: Manufacturing Program Manager
Company: Lockheed Martin
Job description: LMCareers Business Unit
84Y0A00:Prod Ops SMD
The coolest jobs on this planet… or any other… are with Lockheed Martin Space. Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing people are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our skills and experiences to create, design and build solutions to some of the worlds’ hardest engineering problems.
If you are a hardworking, self-starter, eager to learn in a dynamic environment, come join our team.
The Lockheed Martin Valley Forge operation is looking for a Project Engineer to assist the team in the development and production of weapon systems, ground support equipment, and satellite electronic boxes.
Key Duties for this position will include:
- Planning and overseeing production projects and capital projects.
- Developing and maintaining the production IMS, allocating resources, and assisting with strategy development.
- Supporting proposals and development of project estimates.
- Performing other supporting duties as assigned by production team leadership.
- Supporting occasional weekend or off-hour support as needed to maintain production schedule compliance.
- Travel may be required.
Typical experience for this role includes a Bachelors Degree and 5 years of professional relevant experience.
Benefits of Employment:
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
- Paid time off
- Work/life balance
- Career development
- Mentorship opportunities
- Rewards & recognition
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering or related technical field.
- Experience with managing a project schedule.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience working within a Manufacturing, Operations, logistics, or similar environment.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS office, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience writing Basis-of-Estimates (BOEs) for projecting cost and schedule for future Production programs.
- Demonstrated knowledge of lean manufacturing techniques and principles as well as work measurements and labor standards.
- Demonstrated Project Leadership.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience with high-mix, low volume production operations.
- Cost Account Manager (CAM) Experience.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and collaboration skills required in a team environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Active Top Secret Clearance strongly preferred.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Ability to Telecommute
Other Important Information
By applying to this job, you are expressing interest in this position and could be considered for other career opportunities where similar skills and requirements have been identified as a match. Should this match be identified you may be contacted for this and future openings.
Ability to work remotely
Onsite Full-time: The work associated with this position will be performed onsite at a designated Lockheed Martin facility.
Work Schedule Information
Lockheed Martin supports a variety of alternate work schedules that provide additional flexibility to our employees. Schedules range from standard 40 hours over a five day work week while others may be condensed. These condensed schedules provide employees with additional time away from the office and are in addition to our Paid Time off benefits.
Security Clearance Information
This position requires a government security clearance, you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
9×80 every other Friday off
Select the Telework classification for this position
Employee will work on-site full-time
COVID-19 continues to significantly impact our employees, families and communities. With employee health and safety as our top priority, and as a federal contractor, Lockheed Martin is taking action to address the increased risk and uncertainty COVID-19 variants pose in the workplace and ensuring we meet our commitments to national security.
To uphold safety for all employees, we will continue to request vaccination status for all Lockheed Martin employees including new hires. All current and newly hired employees are required to follow onsite safety measures based upon the COVID-19 Community Level at the specific work location.
Expected salary: $68700 – 114500 per year
Location: King of Prussia, PA
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 06:10:18 GMT
Apply for the job now!