Job title: Manufacturing Operator – Daylight
Job description: Company Overview and Values
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
The Manufacturing Operator is a key member of the operations team. The operator position is responsible for inspecting, trimming, testing, fixturing, assembling, and packaging a variety of plastic products. The manufacturing operator works independently and together across the operations, materials, engineering, and quality teams.
In this role you will
- Responsible for visually verifying product
- Ensures product is consistent with established specifications and escalates quality issues as appropriate.
- Ensures highest possible product quality and adherence to the Entegris quality system, ISO and/or other standards.
- Ensures all product is packaged per packaging specifications and that all routings are followed.
- Performs various operations on the product in accordance with the work orders, manufacturing instructions, and standard work
- Finalizes all required paperwork thoroughly and timely (i.e. Production Reports, Rack Tickets, Labels, Component Sheets, Rework Sheets, SAP Transactions etc.).
- Maintains accurate attribute/variable charts of rejected materials and conducts variable charts on manufacturing processes and count of good product as required.
- Integrates on all key business processes to influence customer satisfaction, waste elimination, growth, cost effectiveness and product/system quality. Promotes and implements use of continuous improvement tools to eliminate non-value activities. Participates actively in continuous improvement activities such as 6s, Kaizen events, etc.
- Completes miscellaneous tasks as assigned in support of the larger organization and production goals.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area. Wears required Personal Protective Equipment. Performs duties in a safe manner and observes approved safety procedures. Communicates potential hazards immediately to supervisor.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-year manufacturing experience preferred
- Ability to read, understand, and follow documented processes and procedures
- Good attention to detail; ability to perform basic math computations and computer data entry
- Ability to use measuring devices, hand tools, and power tools
- Ability to lift 60 lbs., climb a ladder up to 15 ft. and walk and stand during entire shift
- Ability to repetitively pinch and grasp hand tools, repetitively twist, bend and reach upward and handle small screws, washers, fasteners, etc.
- Works well independently and with a group on collaborative projects; able to take direction and instruction
Your success will be measured by
We are a principles driven organization; it is critical that all of our team members consistently display our PACE values: People and Team Work, Accountability, Creativity, and Dedication to Excellence. We work as a team and are interdependent on one another to reach overarching organizational goals. Each department has SMART group goals which are monitored throughout the year through multiple Key Performance Indicators such as:
- Manufacturing cycle time
- Quality of work
- PACE Values
- Good attendance
What we offer:
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
- Very Competitive total compensation plans.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- 3 weeks vacation – plenty of time to recharge those batteries!
- Pay Range: $15 – $18 per hour plus shift differential.
- Night Shift – 7AM-7PM on a 2,2,3 rotating schedule.
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
Entegris strongly encourages all of its employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. At Entegris, COVID-19 vaccination is preferred but not required at this time.
Expected salary: $15 – 18 per hour
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 05:54:25 GMT
Apply for the job now!