Job title: Manufacturing Management Associate – Leadership Development Program
Company: International Paper
Job description: Manufacturing Management Associate – Leadership Development Program
Starting at $80,000 (may vary based on geography)
Full-Time / Salary-Exempt
Elk Grove, CA
Moses Lake, WA
Bay Minette, AL
Olive Branch, MS
Oklahoma City, OK
Mt. Vernon, OH
Fond Du Lac, WI
We currently have openings at 18 of our 180+ corrugated manufacturing plants across the United States. These facilities manufacture corrugated packaging products for local and national customers.
We are looking for motivated individuals who have minimal experience and an interest in growing their career with a world class manufacturing company. This position is intended to expand an individual’s knowledge and skills through a variety of hands on manufacturing and general business experiences and develop future leaders for the company.
The Job You Will Perform:
- Active participation in rotations related to manufacturing, customer service, planning, maintenance, environmental, safety, sales, front line supervision as well as other managerial and administrative functions
- Develop knowledge of key manufacturing metrics and their impacts on the business; Seek opportunities to enhance performance to best in class
- Leading special projects and development of solutions related to safety, process improvement, quality, capacity balance, workflow, planning and logistics issues
- Continue to develop and improve safety systems to include ownership, communication, training, recognition, safety audits and behavioral based safety practices
- Lead teams of manufacturing personnel as appropriate
- Work with supervisors and operating teams to ensure continuous improvement through manufacturing reliability tools; Facilitate task teams to address performance gaps at facility
- Support and implementation of standard division systems and tools to accomplish operating objectives.
- Assist in plant operations, troubleshooting, process improvement, and equipment upgrades to achieve facility objectives
- Coaching, training and engaging employees on process improvement and the impact on business results
- Assist Sales Representatives on customer interactions regarding capability, product offerings, quality, systems and service
- Actively participate in leadership development opportunities as presented
The Skills You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably in Engineering or Business).
- Previous experience with a manufacturing company targeting 2-5 years.
- Candidate’s ability to relocate is essential and translates to increased opportunities for selection and advancement.
- Successful candidates will have process management skills, a drive for results, command skills, ability to manage multiple priorities, leadership skills, communication skills, computer skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
The Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Paid time off including Vacation and Holidays
- Retirement, pension, and 401k Matching Program
- Medical & Dental
- Relocation Assistance
- Education & Development (including Tuition Reimbursement)
- Life & Disability Insurance
The Career You Will Build:
- Leadership training
- Promotional opportunities
The Impact You Will Make:
We continue to build a better future for people, the plant, and our company! IP has been a good steward of sustainable practices across communities around the world for more than 120 years. Join our team and you’ll see why our team members say they’re Proud to be IP.
The Culture You Will Experience:
International Paper promotes employee well-being by providing safe, caring and inclusive workplaces. You will learn Safety Leadership Principles and have the opportunity to opt into Employee Networking Circles such as IPVets, IPride, Women in IP, and the African American ENC. We invite you to bring your uniqueness, creativity, talents, experiences, and safety mindset to be a part of our increasingly diverse culture.
The Company You Will Join:
International Paper (NYSE: IP) is a leading global supplier of renewable fiber-based products. We produce corrugated packaging products that protect and promote goods, and enable worldwide commerce, and pulp for diapers, tissue and other personal care products that promote health and wellness. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., we employ approximately 38,000 colleagues globally. We serve customers worldwide, with
manufacturing operations in North America, Latin America, North Africa and Europe. Net sales for 2021 were $19.4 billion. In Russia, we have a 50/50 joint venture, Ilim Group, the country’s largest integrated manufacturer of pulp and paper. Additional information can be found by visiting InternationalPaper.com.
International Paper is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Qualified candidates should express interest by applying online at
Moses Lake, WA, US, 98837 STATE WIDE, WA, US, #
Date: Jul 1, 2022
If you are not finding suitable opportunities now, please click below to join our talent community!
Expected salary: $80000 per year
Location: Moses Lake, WA
Job date: Sun, 03 Jul 2022 06:31:27 GMT
Apply for the job now!