Job title: Manufacturing ETO Scheduler
Company: SCHUNK Intec Inc
Job description: Description:
Join SCHUNK USA, the world’s leader for clamping technology and gripping systems providing solutions for the who’s who of machine and plant construction, robotics, automation and installation and all well-known car brands and their suppliers as a Manufacturing Scheduler of Engineered to Order products. In this role, you will schedule, support, and quote Engineered to Order (ETO) products for Manufacturing and Service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following (Other duties may be assigned)
- Write manufacturing orders for shop including but not limited to:
Review parts orders and specifications
Develop manufacturing orders process for the part, and
Manage and monitor manufacturing order process through AS400 system
- Write manufacturing orders for complex assembly with Automation and Work-holding products
- Work with outside vendors for quoting and orders
- Utilize SAP to create BOMs, routings, and production/service orders.
- Review, close-out and release manufacturing orders when completed
- Assist in gauge calibration.
- Assist and participate in continuous improvements.
- Contribute to the SCHUNK quality program by following quality procedures.
- Stocking and inventory of tool crib.
- Must have general understanding of the Metric & English measurement systems.
- A general understanding of machining (milling, turning, precision grinding)
- Ability to read and understand blue prints.
- Must work with minimum supervision.
- Great problem solving skills and ability to work in a face paced environment.
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Ability to recognize when there are tasks and projects that need to be completed and initiative to step in and do them.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks and projects coordinating priorities with team members.
- Ability to develop an understanding of the component manufacturing and sales industry and SCHUNK product lines.
Education and/or Experience
- 2-year technical degree; or an equivalent combination of training, education and experience.
- SAP or other ERP system a strong plus.
- Use of Microsoft and similar platforms (TEAMS, Smartsheets)
Location: Morrisville, NC
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 07:48:12 GMT
Apply for the job now!