Job title: Managing Director, Product Owner & Capabilities Champion – New to Credit, Near Prime, Line Management, Product Graduation
Company: JPMorgan Chase
Job description: Organization Description
The Chase Freedom and Slate team supports two of our largest credit card portfolios within the Card organization. Combined, they deliver a significant share of Card’s overall revenue and growth. However, at Chase, we do not rest and this role will be critical in keeping us ahead of the competition by continuing to innovate and push the boundaries of our capabilities further and further. This role will be part of the amazing Chase Branded Card franchise including our Chase Sapphire products and our Ink Small Business Credit cards. All combined, these are the industry leaders across almost every category of credit cards!
The Freedom and Slate team within Chase Branded Cards is creating a new position to develop, own, and evolve key capabilities that will enable us to lead the industry forward for the future. The Capabilities Champion will serve as Agile Product Owner working in a highly matrixed environment to create and deliver customer journeys and experiences that will wow our clients and meet the needs of the key business sponsors.
This role will focus on several key areas of opportunity that will facilitate our success:
- New to Credit & Near Prime Journey’s: Line management, Low and Grow, New to Country, Infrastructure support, Customer Experience, etc.
- Product Graduation: Enable capabilities to facilitate seamless graduation from product to product as customer’s needs evolve
- Business Transformation: Deliver capabilities that will enable us to transform the way we interact with customers and communicate key product and program benefits
This new function will play both a “run the bank” and “change the bank” role since we are looking to rethink many of our legacy platforms while also simplifying how our existing applications support various customer journeys. Specifically, you will have to work across the Product and Digital organizations to:
- Build a core, sharable platform to enable all journeys and area product groups
- Drive omni channel solutions and architecture simplification
- Drive innovation in core platform capabilities
- Leverage consistent data insights and analytics to identity issues and improvement opportunities
- Partner broadly to mature our control framework at the platform level
- Collaborate with other area product owners to evolve individual road maps based on evolution in platform capabilities
- Seasoned business leader with 15+ years of work experience
- Deep experience in delivering and running capabilities for large multi-product and multi-channel organizations
- Experience in managing in a large-scale agile operation with demonstrated ability to attract, develop, and retain top talent
- Experience in program and project management disciplines; preferably in the connection of multi-year large successful transformations
- Strong collaboration, influencing, and communication skills
- Strong problem structuring and problem-solving skills
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Location: Wilmington, DE
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:07:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!