Job title: Manager, Creative Services
Company: BNSF Railway
Job description: Apply early as this job may be removed or filled prior to the closing date, which is approximately seven (7) days after the posting date.
Job Location: Fort Worth
Other Potential Locations: Fort Worth, TX
Anticipated Start Date: 07/01/2022
Number of Positions: 1
Salary Range: $75,900-$109,600
Who we are and what we do
Do you want to be a part of something that really matters? Team BNSF includes professionals focused on safety and service that play a vital role in delivering the nation’s freight. Together, we help move goods and materials that sustain life and support local, national and global economies. Our rail network is one of the largest freight railroads, spanning 28 western states and serving three Canadian provinces.
What we believe
At BNSF, our Vision and Values drive who we are, not only in our words, but also our actions. BNSF is committed to our foundational values of equality and inclusion. As members of the BNSF community, our employees are entitled to:
- be treated with dignity and respect.
- have equal access to tools, resources, training and development opportunities.
- have equal opportunity to achieve their full potential.
We model the way through our leadership, our BNSF Diversity Councils, our eclectic Business Resource Groups, our deep involvement and investment in the communities we serve and through training programs. Our actions create an inclusive, open and collaborative workplace that encourages diverse perspectives in all interactions. -BNSF
This position is located at our Fort Worth, Texas corporate office and has the potential to be a hybrid position with up to 50% remote work.
BNSF Creative Services is an in-house agency responsible for corporate video production, photography, graphic design, high-visibility event/meeting production, distribution of creative assets to various audiences across multiple channels, along with ownership of other processes, systems and communications critical to BNSF’s Corporate Relations efforts. We are a small team charged with working efficiently and strategically to deliver high quality creative assets while maintaining the flexibility to adapt to everchanging business needs.
Reports to Director, Creative Services. Responsible for the maintenance and advancement of the BNSF Corporate Communications Hub, a digital asset management (DAM) system owned and operated by Creative Services. Work alongside director, Creative Services to establish a content calendar system that streamlines project requests, automates production workflows, and provides content visibility to BNSF Corporate Relations. Manage Creative Services project workflows to ensure efficient use of resources, identify opportunities for shared cost, guide stakeholders through the creative process, ensure vendors are paid in a timely manner using the correct cost centers, and deliver projects on time and on budget. Oversee asset ingest, including server infrastructure, cataloging and metadata.
- Ensure content on DAM is up-to-date and in compliance. Train end users and serve as a resource for colleagues. Identify opportunities to improve, and advance the use of, the DAM system.
- Establish, maintain and consistently improve a content calendar/project management system that will provide content production visibility across Corporate Relations. Work with end users to ensure best practices are followed.
- Liaise with business stakeholders, Corporate Relations colleagues and vendors to ensure creative projects follow the Creative Services model.
- Oversee asset ingest, including server infrastructure (Windows, Synology, establish cloud cold storage solution), cataloging and metadata (CatDV, Lightroom, Aprimo DAM).
- Manage booking of key Creatives Services assets such as a production studio and video production equipment in order to ensure optimal utilization and protect investments.
- Manage contractor facility and network access, eRailSafe compliance, and access to software/services to maintain fluid operation and security of BNSF assets.
- Manage vendor invoicing and assist director in migrating process to new Coupa system.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Individual must have strong interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written).
- Possess strong organization and time management skills. Must be able to adjust priorities on the fly and field urgent, unexpected business needs while reliably progressing strategic initiatives.
- High technical aptitude with the desire to understand emerging software/hardware and adapt its capabilities to meet business needs. You will get hands on with our systems and help to identify potential new solutions.
- Must be able to collaborate with individuals across many different workgroups and organization levels as well as contractors, vendors, creative agencies and talent agencies.
- Must be able to work autonomously, take ownership of responsibilities and progress initiatives while maintaining open communication with leadership and adapting strategy as directed.
- Experience working for a creative agency or production house.
- Experience managing creative operations workflows, from following a standardized creative process, to overseeing the timely, organized ingest of creative assets into systems for creatives and, ultimately, distribution into a company-wide DAM.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, especially Lightroom and Premiere.
- Experience organizing/mapping multiple NAS drives in a Windows environment. Basic understanding of server components and how they work together – switches, NAS, KVM, server, fiber optics, UPS, routing.
- Experience working with metadata to aid creatives and consumers in finding the right assets without the need for human intervention. Primary systems used by BNSF are CatDV, Lightroom and Aprimo DAM.
BNSF offers competitive benefit programs and services including, but not limited to
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) Plan
- Railroad Retirement
- Life Insurance
- Incentive Compensation Plan (ICP)
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION ELEMENTS
- Criminal history
- Last 7 years of driving history
- Last 5 years of employment history to include military service
- Social Security number
MEDICAL REVIEW ELEMENTS:
- Medical evaluation
- Drug Screen
- Other elements as needed
DRUG TEST ELEMENTS:
BNSF is committed to a safe and drug free work place and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing. All new hires are required to undergo a hair drug test which detects the presence of illegal drugs for months prior to testing. We appreciate your cooperation in keeping BNSF safe and drug free.
Transportation Worker Identification Credential (TWIC): Federal authority requires BNSF employees, whose work requires unescorted access to secure areas of port facilities, to obtain a TWIC. A TWIC is a condition of employment for such positions and requires candidates to those positions to submit to a TSA security assessment (to include, but not limited to, providing: biographic information; identity documents; fingerprints; digital photograph). More information is available at .
BNSF Railway is an Equal Opportunity Employer, all qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status.
SF: MO | [[mfield5]] | Law | Fort Worth, TX | 76131
Expected salary: $75900 – 109600 per year
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Job date: Fri, 01 Jul 2022 07:33:15 GMT
Apply for the job now!