Job title: Management Consultant – Entry Level
Company: My Echelon Inc.
Job description: My Echelon is hiring for an entry-level full-time Management Consultant position. At My Echelon, we feel sales and marketing is a critical part of how to exist in the world.
This position is full time and involves responsibilities in:
- Entry-level sales & marketing
- Entry-level management training
- Sales and marketing presentations
- Face to face sales and marketing of new services for our clients
- Sales and marketing techniques
- Training sales and marketing representative
My Echelon cross-trains all employees within leadership development which includes:
- Sales and marketing training fundamentals
- Team building and mentoring
- Entry-level marketing and sales consulting
My Echelon Benefits & Our Culture:
The management, sales & marketing team offers an environment where our employee’s ideas are not only heard but implemented. We offer a team-based and structured environment, however, employees are expected to be self-disciplined in managing their own time and work schedule. Other parts of our benefits and culture include:
- Fun, team building environment
- Travel Opportunities
- Leadership workshops & development
- Financial management, business management, time management
- Philanthropy events – a chance to give back to the community
- Recognition for top performers
A supportive team atmosphere has always been a key driver of My Echelon’s success. Our CEO stated that the strong connections between our brand advocates enable cohesive and innovative teamwork. We also organize a wide range of group activities for our team members. Morale-building outings come in all shapes and sizes, including regular team dinners and bowling nights. Leaving their work roles for a while leads to stronger bonds. Our associates always seem to carry uplifting energy back to bolster their teamwork on the job.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain a high level of professionalism & integrity
- Experience with public speaking for presenting to groups a plus
- 4-year degree preferred, not required
- 1-2 years of customer service
- Demonstrated leadership ability. Sales and Marketing experience is not required
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Employees who achieve promotions into management at My Echelon are:
- Highly coachable team players
- Willing to follow a proven training and support system designed to help employees achieve their goals
- Team player
- Amazing attitudes
- Looking for an amazing future
Ideal candidates have an uncommon combination of attributes. They are self-motivated, entrepreneurial individuals who are ready to leave behind the constraints of the traditional corporate job model and build a secure future of their own.
Powered by JazzHR
Location: Sarasota, FL
Job date: Fri, 22 Jul 2022 01:44:36 GMT
Apply for the job now!