Job title: LPN/LVN Case Management Analyst, Conroe, Texas or Humble, Texas (Onsite at Providers Office)
Job description: Primary Function: Coordinate and manage relationships with participating provider practices. Maintain detailed understanding of HEDIS / STAR performance measures. Develop and maintain a process to ensure all customers in participating provider practices meet all quality metrics. Responsible for coordinating the delivery of cost-effective, quality -based health care services for health plan customers by development and implementation of alternative treatment plans that address individual needs of the customer, their benefit plan, and community resources. Plans, implements, and evaluates appropriate health care services in conjunction with the physician treatment plan. Utilizes clinical skills to assess, plan, implement, coordinates, monitor and evaluates options and services in order to facilitate appropriate healthcare outcomes for customers.
Responsibilities: • Identifies gaps in needed quality metrics for customers and communicates to provider • Maintains physical presence in participating provider practices
- Identifies high-risk/high-cost patients for possible case management intervention.
- Interfaces with providers of medical services and equipment to facilitate effective communication, referrals, development of discharge planning, and alternative treatment plan development.
- Identifies customer needs, coordinates and supports planned and unplanned transitions and post discharge follow up calls which may include primary care physician and specialist appointment scheduling
- Collaborates with the attending physician to achieve identified patient outcomes.
- Attend and participate in weekly Complete Health Team rounds
- Perform telephonic outreach or home visits, as needed
- Communicates with all departments to resolve issues or document trends.
- Understands and follows administrative guidelines (policy and procedure) of the unit.
- Attends and actively participates in staff meetings.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Roles requires working onsite at providers office 3 days of week.
Job Related Skills:
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Basic Mathematical and statistical ability
- Organizational skills
- Typing and computer knowledge- able to type 35WPM
- Knowledge of utilization review requirements and procedures
- Knowledge of current health care practices and appropriate treatments.
- Knowledge of community resources
- Ability to travel to and work at participating provider offices
- Works independently with minimum of supervision
This role is WAH/Flex which allows most work to be performed at home. Employees must be fully vaccinated if they choose to come onsite.
Cigna Corporation exists to improve lives. We are a global health service company dedicated to improving the health, well-being and peace of mind of those we serve. Together, with colleagues around the world, we aspire to transform health services, making them more affordable and accessible to millions. Through our unmatched expertise, bold action, fresh ideas and an unwavering commitment to patient-centered care, we are a force of health services innovation. When you work with us, or one of our subsidiaries, you’ll enjoy meaningful career experiences that enrich people’s lives. What difference will you make?
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected] for support. Do not email [email protected] for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
Location: Houston, TX
Job date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 22:16:42 GMT
Apply for the job now!