Job title: Logistics Transportation Coordinator K (PL)
Company: Knight Transportation
Job description: Description
Work with the Industry Leader!
As the most profitable and fastest growing truckload carrier, we are driven to innovate the transportation industry. Knight is a career destination for passionate and talented people seeking growth and opportunity with an industry leader.
What do we live by? The answer is simple…OUR PEOPLE! Knight Transportation is powered by people. We are committed to a culture of high expectations and exceptiAonal performance. At Knight, we hire good teammates who share our values, unselfishly take personal accountability for results, and bring innovative ideas to the table. Our people are passionate about continual learning, display honesty and mutual respect, and give their best every day.
Join our Knight Family as we offer results-driven people a place to make a difference in a stable and maturing industry.
Job Responsibilities: What you will do
Route, dispatch, track and trace shipments for KNX Logistics. Provide outstanding customer service as first point of contact for customers.
- Utilize network balance capacity tools and knowledge of customer wide networks and transportation modes (OTR, LTL, Rail, Drayage, Ocean Containers, Parcel and Warehousing) to align available capacity with customer needs.
- Tailor load scheduling to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Pro-actively communicate daily capacity needs/opportunities to appropriate leadership.
- Schedule and/or reschedule delivery appointments for all loads.
- Accept or decline loads based on direction from designated Logistics personnel and enter loads from customer tenders into system (TMS or Select).
- Provide backup support for load planning as needed.
- Work with designated department personnel to successfully dispatch loads.
- Identify pick up and delivery opportunities which assist in meeting customer needs and transport freight in a safe and timely manner.
- Monitor and report daily pick-ups and deliveries; anticipate, provide and facilitate problem resolution on all shipment issues in order to meet or exceed satisfaction of carriers, shippers and customer teams.
- Conduct follow up and update designated personnel and leadership on problem loads and actions that have been taken.
- Communicate with carriers, shippers and customer teams to ensure trucks are properly loaded and unloaded; provide detailed directions/instructions to carriers as needed. Update receivers and customers on load status as appropriate.
- Investigate product overage, shortage and damage; complete appropriate documentation.
- Proactively work to assist others in achieving the organization’s objectives.
Copy and paste URL into browser to view full description: https://swifttrans.jdxpert.com/ShowJob.aspx?EntityID=2&id=7323
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job date: Sun, 08 May 2022 00:24:53 GMT
Apply for the job now!