Job title: Logistics Coordinator – Domestic Transportation
Job description: SmartHire is seeking to hire a Domestic Transportation/Logistics Coordinator for a client who is a leading Manufacturer and Supplier in their field in North America. This is a Hybrid role located in Frisco, TX. This is a Direct Hire position and requires someone who has a minimum of 1+ years of experience in Domestic Logistics Coordination
Are you ready to be our next valued Teammate? Here are the ways to apply:
Email: [email protected]
Online application: https://hrcenter.Ontempworks.Com/en/smarttalent
This is a Direct Hire position pay is $45k – $50kDOE. Benefits includes comprehensive medical and dental coverage, short- and long-term disability benefits, life insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays, 401(K) Retirement Plan with matching company contribution, and profit-sharing program.
Shift: Monday Friday Varying Schedule (start time dependent on region you will be supporting)
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Make outgoing calls to established carrier base to tender truck loads and secure bookings for existing customer orders.
- Negotiate truck load spot rates using a pricing tool.
- Identify opportunities with our carriers to develop multiple shipment legs and new lanes.
- Track and report inventory and deliveries.
- Respond to shipping complaints, lost product, and damages.
- Use TMS (Transportation Management System) data for analysis.
- Freight reconciliation with Accounts Payable.
- Problem solve day-to-day operations.
- Support, assist, and collaborate with other team members of the Domestic Transportation and the Supply Chain organization.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma required.
- Minimum 1 year experience in logistics, supply chain or transportation.
- Basic MS Excel skill.
- Must be personable over the phone (minimal e-mail correspondence)
- Minimum 1 year experience with telephone calls.
- Truck brokerage experience.
- Bachelor s degree preferred.
- 1+ years experience in logistics, supply chain or transportation.
- Experience in transportation management systems.
SmartTalent is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Expected salary: $45000 per year
Location: Frisco, TX
Job date: Sat, 25 Jun 2022 22:08:10 GMT
Apply for the job now!